DX » Community » Reviews » 5.0" LCD Windows CE 5.0 Media MT3351 GPS Navigator with TV/Bluetooth and Brazil Maps (4GB)
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybgaliza on 11/22/2013

Para Brasileiros é excelente. Já viajei com ele para Minas Gerias e moro em São Paulo. Não tenho do que reclamar. Compre sem dó, atualize com uma voz sem sotaque de portugues de portugal e seja feliz. A TV digital tb funciona bem, limitada ao sinal do pais que não é lá essas coisas, mas ai não é culpa ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMacoLM on 06/12/2013

nice design good build (compared to price) holder is working good TV is not for Europe signal standards. with newer version on GPS navigation software (iGo), it says sometimes, that ther is not enough memory. But navigation is working also after that. nice and fine GPS for reasonable price. Working fine. no problems with navigation. Easy to use. Some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigorsouz on 01/28/2012

I have this GPS for almost 2 years and it's a great device, very handful, fast acquiring and at the right size, not big as the 7" ones or so small as 4.3" or less. - The bluetooth really works, however sometimes I need to speak loud to be listen. The contacts of my android phones was downloaded flawless (I tested with a Samsung Fit and a Samsung ... Read more

4 2
  • posted byeverton001 on 12/17/2011

Good screen size Touch screen works fine Digital TV worked fine in brazil, with a good quality signal and several channels. fm transmitter nice internal memory digital tv doesn´t work inside a home or tunnels. igo is not uptodated. But it is easy to make its download from a website, transfer to the gps using the usb cable, setting the new executable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbarreto on 11/16/2011

* Cheap * iGo 8.3 navigation software run like a charm * Fast GPS signal capture * Digital TV works fine in Aracaju/SE (Brazil) with Globo TV and Record TV * Bluetooth works, but when read address book from my Palm Treo, its names are squares (only number are visible) * MicroSD conector: There's a space between the case and the conector. A card fall ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycgant on 04/18/2011

* Good screen, big and bright * Good gps connection * Price is much lower than those sold here in Brazil. does everything it promises * Digital TV really works! * Bluetooth works! * Device allows to run other gps softwares, besides iGO * Windows Explorer lists 1.5GB internal memory, not 2GB. * Could be Win CE 6... maybe its hardware is a little old(... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEnchaqueca on 04/05/2011

Good screen, big and bright awesome sign gps, connects inside my house, unbelievable. the price is much lower than those sold here in Brazil. does everything it promises Boa tela, grande e brilhante otimo sinal gps, conecta dentro de minha casa, incrivel. o preço esta muito mais abaixo do que os que vende aqui no brasil. faz tudo o que promete ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byralvarenga on 03/22/2011

Easy to use; Simple updates; Good quality of your browser; TV and videos work very well Connection between the phone and GPS via Bluetooth works perfectly Excellent for those who talk on a cell phone while driving, for connecting the bluetooth sound can come out of the car speaker and can talk without holding the phone, I mean that GPS has brought me ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMelvinBR on 03/20/2011

Great GPS device, with a lot of functions within one single piece. It's really worth the price, specially for brazilians. It finds signal very fast and seems to have a good hardware. The device delivers what it is supposed to bring. The LCD screen is really bright and have awesome collors. The operating system supports almost every navigator on the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycoimbra71 on 03/12/2011

Easy of use; Easy of updating; Radar warning works very well; Movies are running very well; Good manufactoring quality; Most important: consumer is satisfied (me) At this time none. I think the life battery could be bigger, but this is not a con for this product, it is designed firstly for use inside the car, with already has a 12v power supply. Good ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections