Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great device!

posted by MelvinBR on 03/20/2011
    2 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Great GPS device, with a lot of functions within one single piece. It's really worth the price, specially for brazilians. It finds signal very fast and seems to have a good hardware. The device delivers what it is supposed to bring. The LCD screen is really bright and have awesome collors. The operating system supports almost every navigator on the market, so you have nothing to worry buying this device. I've installed a Garmin Mobile XT navigator and it's working properly. I have no complains so far. The TV works fine with little signal lose. Video and mp3 reproduction is ok, and all the other functions are good as well.

Cons:

The battery doesn't works for a long period of time. I think its gone in about 2 hours of use. You can adjust your device to a more simple navigation and bright usage to save power and have more time to use the baterry, though. Anyway, it's not really a con, since you have a car charger that works fine.

The navigator (iGo My Way) has an old brazilian map, so you have to upgrade it in order to have a fully functional GPS device, but its not a con, since any device requires the same thing. With little computer and internet knowledge you can upgrade your system or install a new navigator (MioMap, Garmin Mobile XT, newer iGo's, etc).

OtherThoughts:

If you want to have GPS, that's your chance to get a cheap GPS and an all-in-one device. It's worth the price. I received it in almost 40 days after the purchase, but I was expecting the delay since it comes from China.

Bottomline:

Low price and a good device for brazilians and for all those who have ISDB-T digital television system.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections