DX » Community » Reviews » E71 2.2" LCD Dual SIM Dual Network Standby Quadband GSM TV Cell Phone with FM (Black)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytimyotol on 04/12/2013

The cel has stunning metal design, powerful processor, and a beautiful resolution screen. It runs goog J2me S.O, takes great pictures, and has a feature-packed camera app. The bad: Sealed case design means no SD expansion slot The packaging is very bad The front camera resolution I can see the tv in everywhere. There were a lot of times when I used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrustamgrf on 10/28/2011

Shipping fast. Phone came in a box, the build quality is good (4 +). Two SIM cards, sd card 4GB works fine, the TV (as many as 17 channels), radio, camera and video, 2 batteries --- It works! Came to me with no phone in the Russian language menu (not Russified.), and in the product description says that there is. At the TV image, and slows down a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBloodDeath on 06/27/2011

All functions of the device works great, I was very surprised, value for money ideal for such a device. Two sim cards work well together and the phone is not seen no significant adverse effects - Not very good support for Russian language. - The value that is written on the camera does not match reality. - Body material is not very good - This is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfvb852 on 05/18/2011

Successful combination of the price and quality. All functions declared by the seller work. A complete set full Has very much pleased Russian presence Very much pleases presence Dual Sim.Separately I will note that radio works without ear-phones it very well Camera resolution is not true. But for such price better it is not necessary to expect There ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMirkovich on 01/25/2011

- AWESOME. - Big colourful screen with good resolution - Has 2 cameras. - Can be used as a webcam, pendrive, or modem. - Nice TV, nice FM, nice MP3 function. - Package came with 2 batteries, headphones, USB cable and a charger. - It can be charged using the USB. - Bad sound quality on the use as a phone. - Mine broke speaker (not the one used for phone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyvishov on 01/25/2011

Looks good, SIM install/removal easy. Speaker is good enough. Worked as expected(Both SIM's were recognized, able to call/recieve calls. FM radio is functional. Manual could more informative Battery is weak (but I expected that and there is spare battery) TV function is useless in countries with DVB-T only. If you remove the battery time adjustment ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAleIII on 01/19/2011

All functions in phone declared by the vendor is working.Such as Bluetooth, 2 sim standby, TV, Java, the camera,motion Sensor and so on. Phone is made qualitatively. For me very important correct Russian. Russian in this phone is correct. Camera resolution is not true. But for such price better it is not necessary to expect In the Chinese phones the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections