DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Manual-Winding Semi-Automatic Mechanical Wristwatch (Brown + Golden)
Customer’s impression:
OK low quality Comfortable value Reliable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySashkins0 on 11/29/2014

Con: the watch came with a brown stain on inside parts, later they sent me a new one which the inside parts are different from th picture. Sterps are super cheap. The first watch was much better but the stain ruined it... Could not make this watch work. So it's not useable. Pros: If not the cones- the ... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bytolgaozer on 11/20/2014

In fact it doesn't work properly. Sometimes it stops and that is very annoying. By the way, very smart and attractive. :) Read more

Impression:10,thanx;

0 0 0

• posted byDeAlpha on 11/12/2014

Looks great and works perfectly, the amazing thing is the price is cool for a watch like this its worth the money! Read more

Impression:Comfortable;

0 0 0

• posted byHenksteentjes on 11/11/2014

The item was delivered after about 2 months. At first i received an empty box, then i didnt receive the item for one month, after messing around with customer support sending automated irrelevant messages, i finally got trough and they resent it again. It really is a beautifull watch. pros -looks cool ... Read more

Impression:low quality;

0 0 0

• posted byRBMK9000 on 10/10/2014

Pros: It's real mechanical watch, so no crystals, electronics or plastic, only real metal and glass. It is accurate. Cons: My watch sometimes partially unwinds when winding the spring. Summary: It is real working watch, designed and built to look pretty and cost a little, but it also works. Read more

Impression:nice watch;

0 0 0

• posted byElChief117 on 10/10/2014

Pros: its sleek, very nice looking, seems to be made of very good material and it looks like a high class watch Cons: the watch tends to go ahead of the time when its fully wound up, but yet again the accuracy of mechanical watches is not like that of a Quartz Overall i would recommend this watch to ... Read more

Impression:Comfortable;

0 0 0

• posted byp4uloc3z4r on 10/02/2014

Muito bom pelo preço. veio exatamente como descrito. Parabéns! Gostei muito! Read more

Very Good!!!!!! Very Good!!!!!!

Impression:Comfortable,value,Reliable;

0 0 1

• posted byREDDERZ10 on 09/28/2014

I have been using this watch for a week since I took delivery. It is nicely manufactured with good finishing. The band is comfortable and I like the two-piece strap holding feature so that it doesn't flap around. It is simple to set the time and keeps time well. I LOVE the design feature where I can ... Read more

Impression:Comfortable,value,Reliable;

0 0 0

• posted byViliusP2 on 07/27/2014

pros: nice looking watch for great price. Easy to resell at higher price and earn some money. Also, shows the time very well. It is hard to believe that mechanical watch can be bought for such price. cons: is very light. The arrows showing time are very thin, so it may be difficult to see time. Read more

Impression:Nice watch with great price;

0 0 0

• posted bytariqrashidtr on 06/16/2014

Very good looking. It is looking very expensive but it is in very very reasonable price. Sleek design. The wrist strap is having good quality. it is very much like the pictures posted, except the needles colour. i can see from one side to the other. Its around 25 days to arrive in Islamabad Pakistan.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections