DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Manual-Winding Semi-Automatic Mechanical Wristwatch (Brown + Golden)
  • 5 star 43 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Nice watch with great price
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byViliusP2 on 07/27/2014

pros: nice looking watch for great price. Easy to resell at higher price and earn some money. Also, shows the time very well. It is hard to believe that mechanical watch can be bought for such price. cons: is very light. The arrows showing time are very thin, so it may be difficult to see time. Read more

Impression:Nice watch with great price;

0 0
  • posted bytariqrashidtr on 06/16/2014

Very good looking. It is looking very expensive but it is in very very reasonable price. Sleek design. The wrist strap is having good quality. it is very much like the pictures posted, except the needles colour. i can see from one side to the other. Its around 25 days to arrive in Islamabad Pakistan. I blue colour needles is not good it is making hard ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydooley125 on 05/20/2014

Looks nice, casual looking watch that would easily match your style. Easy winding and time setting. Would be a great gift if once the wrist band is replaced. In terms of product itself, it is very much like the pictures posted, except the wrist band. It's not the watch itself but it took about 13 weeks to arrive since it was shipped to Canada. The wrist ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byShitz on 04/30/2014

Interesting and unusual design. Stylish strap, like real skin. Slim body hours. My friends always in awe when I see these watches - moving parts of the mechanism . Cheap mechanism was short-lived - watches stood in two months. Repair turned out to be more expensive than to buy another one the same. Low cost, you can buy a few watches and change them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomernek on 03/12/2014

i really like it it was better than i expected and i like thats it not so expensive. i really like that i have to wind it mye self :) i had to wait 2 weeks before i got it in the mail, but i dont think you can do something with that. i also like i have to wind it i like "old" stuff. i think this watch are a really good one! i really like the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1962Alex on 02/18/2014

Watch look much more expensive. Very stylish design, good quality. Came in a gift box. Dark blue watch hands difficult to discern. The armband is PU leather somewhat plastic and I wish it was real leather. It looks OK, but doesn't feel that good. Synthetic leather watch armband look not so good, like this watch, recommend you change him for more attractive.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHalesther on 01/22/2014

Excellent appearance. Excellent price. Works very well. I saw no downside in this watch. You may not like the color and style. but it delivers what it promises. Simple as that. Bracelets well finished. glass without a scratch. Works very well. Besides having a very good weight. It is not too light nor too heavy. Ideal weight. Highly recommend for those ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDvulikiy on 01/17/2014

Nice looking watch. I'm not wearing it everyday, just occasionally. Nice looking. Bought already 4 of them. Two already went as a presents. On some of the watches front plate slightly moved. You can see it by the holes. It's really noticable, but... Wearing everyday could wipe off the gold coating on some places... I don't think it's a big problem, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygetkaizer on 01/17/2014

Skeletonized - uber luxury style at affordable rates. Precise - keeps time and does not loose or gain time. Mechanical winding - No worry for batteries replacement. Glass is curved - Gives a slight "magnifying glass" effect to the face when viewed at acute angles. Makes the watch look more expensive than it really is. Strap is cheesy - Although ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreddyIII on 12/04/2013

Nice, cool, beautiful, chic... I definitly love it ! Due to transparent background, we can see internal gears, it's genial. Wath is not too small, not to big. A lot of persons ask me where I find my watchs. Watch and band qualities are correct. Only one, as our grandfathers... I have to turn button to wind it. But it's approximately a task of 30 seconds ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections