Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Fantastic!

posted by Davidc90 on 06/18/2011
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

It's lightweight, somewhat unique, looks fantastic, not a flaw on mine at all, winds well and stays active without losing time for at least 12hrs. No need for a battery (huge plus) but the need to wind it can slip your mind easily, and once that happens you should reset the time too, to be sure.
    A few jewellers thought it was a fairly expensive watch until I told them how much I paid.
    Wrist band is interchangeable

Cons:

Watch band is bulky (thick) and is the wrong size, mine had one side regular band, the other side extra long.

OtherThoughts:

I had to go buy a new band because it didn't fit my wrist, and it took 5 jewellers to realise that the bands were mismatched, and that the side with the holes was extra long, and the one with the clasp was short.
    The width of the band was size 20 (for reference)

Bottomline:

Buy it, it's a fantastic watch, but if you have bulky wrists factor the price of a new band into the price of the watch as you'll probably need to replace it immediately.
    Great as a gift, especially if you want the recipient to think you spent more than you did (personally I think it's worth more anyway)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections