Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBear666 on 12/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:definitely price easy to install study Cons:not sure, see how long this antenna lasts. :) OtherThoughts:I'm not a networking expert and don't have tools to measure reception signal strength after install. My house (wood frame) network set up is like this. Router is in t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylulla3 on 09/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:In the first opinion I would say that it was not working very well. But it does. I have to remember that houses made of brick and cement are not made to use electronic devices as american houses are. It is extremely easy to install and it does its job. If you ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypinter on 09/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a good looking antenna, although quite large. Cons:After replacing my stock WIFI antennas with these my signal strength actually got worse, by allot. My signal dropped at least 10dB after installing these. I had to replace my stock antennas and these are n... Read more

3 0
  • posted bylucascvasc on 08/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works, is noticeably better than my previous 3 dbi antenna it replaced, and it was the cheapest bigger antenna they had here. Price is a plus for this item. Cons:It is not 11 dbi (no surprise over that), it is worse than a 9 dbi I have. Even though it coasted... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZoRoPy on 06/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A antena chegou em perfeitas condições, instalei ambas em roteadores distintos, um era o dlink 624 e o outro moden da tp-link td-w8901g, vou postar uma foto dele. A antena melhorou consideravelmente o sinal do wireless no meu apartamento. The antenna... Read more

antena modem tplink
    0 0
  • posted bySamirr on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Antenna greatly improves range and connectivity, I am now able to connect to my router at full bars due to this antenna. Design of the antenna is really cool, almost as if its a piece that fell out of a star trek ship Cons:Might be a little big for smaller wifi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byketanarora92 on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this product has a good range, boosts your internet signal, wifi signal by a good percentage it looks not too bad and can be easily installed Cons:this product is good, has a good range, but mine was faulty it stopped working working in 2 weeks and does not lo... Read more

antenna antenna
    0 0
  • posted bywcoelho on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Made the signal a little bit better, but enough for my expectations Cons:It seems to be fragile. The impression I have is that is doesn't support even a small fall. OtherThoughts:Maybe they could supply a black version, as most of routers are black. It was diffi... Read more

3 0
  • posted byPallando on 03/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is what they say, the big antenna you can connect to your router o wifi card. Cons:None, it is difficult to say any con when it is a antenna you can plug in your router and that's all. OtherThoughts:Hard to meassure the improvement between this big antenna and the on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykegel on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The antenna itself is long and a bit heavy, but it's very useful. In comparison to my old wi-fi antenna, the wifi networks it found were much greater. (2 networks were found by the old antenna, and this 11dbi found 5. Atleast for me) Signal boost is also bette... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections