Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBear666 on 12/19/2013

definitely price easy to install study not sure, see how long this antenna lasts. :) I'm not a networking expert and don't have tools to measure reception signal strength after install. My house (wood frame) network set up is like this. Router is in the basement (where cable internet main line comes in). My iMac and PS3 are on 2nd floor bedroom diagonally,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarkanosant on 10/14/2013

Good looking antenna but large. Works fine. 90 % on windows 7 and usb 150n of course, the signal is more stable, nice white color. Simply twist the antenna into your router or other compatible wireless devices for increased signal and wireless range. It is not 11 dbi maybe 8-9 dbi. Very large and heavy. Need a litte space free. It is not expensive and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafathales on 09/23/2013

It does its job. Really practicing, it does have a good range. Nice construction, seens strong, altought ist all plastic. None really, I don't actually know if it is really 11dbi, but its ok for me. only came with the packaging envelope, nothing more. Not that it damaged the product, but it could have come more tightly packed. Its a nice buy if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylulla3 on 09/21/2013

In the first opinion I would say that it was not working very well. But it does. I have to remember that houses made of brick and cement are not made to use electronic devices as american houses are. It is extremely easy to install and it does its job. If you are willing to have a greater range, it is better to by some other type of repeater that can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypinter on 09/01/2013

Its a good looking antenna, although quite large. After replacing my stock WIFI antennas with these my signal strength actually got worse, by allot. My signal dropped at least 10dB after installing these. I had to replace my stock antennas and these are now useless to me. If your hoping to easily boost your wifi signal by installing these antennas, ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bylucascvasc on 08/18/2013

It works, is noticeably better than my previous 3 dbi antenna it replaced, and it was the cheapest bigger antenna they had here. Price is a plus for this item. It is not 11 dbi (no surprise over that), it is worse than a 9 dbi I have. Even though it coasted half of its price, this itens take so long to reah Brazil that I should had just bought an second ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZoRoPy on 06/08/2013

A antena chegou em perfeitas condições, instalei ambas em roteadores distintos, um era o dlink 624 e o outro moden da tp-link td-w8901g, vou postar uma foto dele. A antena melhorou consideravelmente o sinal do wireless no meu apartamento. The antenna arrived in perfect condition, I installed both on different routers, one was 624 and the other ... Read more

antena modem tplink
    0 0
  • posted bySamirr on 05/23/2013

Antenna greatly improves range and connectivity, I am now able to connect to my router at full bars due to this antenna. Design of the antenna is really cool, almost as if its a piece that fell out of a star trek ship Might be a little big for smaller wifi adapters/routers/extenders, you might want to reconsider if your adapter/router/extender is very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byketanarora92 on 04/26/2013

this product has a good range, boosts your internet signal, wifi signal by a good percentage it looks not too bad and can be easily installed this product is good, has a good range, but mine was faulty it stopped working working in 2 weeks and does not look sturdy also it has a cheap price tag and quality is compromised all over a good product, i dont ... Read more

antenna antenna
    0 0
  • posted bywcoelho on 04/24/2013

Made the signal a little bit better, but enough for my expectations It seems to be fragile. The impression I have is that is doesn't support even a small fall. Maybe they could supply a black version, as most of routers are black. It was difficult for me to let it in the vertical position, but I think that it is a problem with the router, that doesn'... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections