DX » Community » Reviews » B22 3W 18-SMD 5050 LED White Light Bulb (220V)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythaytan on 11/21/2011

Cheap option for an LED light bulb, with reasonable light level in the right situation. Standard 240v bayonet fitting. I bought 2 to try them out. One failed within 2 seconds of turning it on. I can see at least one burnt LED in the set. I can probably salvage the others for use in other projects. No diffuser over the LEDs means you really want to use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavo6 on 02/14/2011

This is a good bulb for use in countries with 220 volts and B22 fittings. One post has reported that these bulbs consume 16 watts of power. I state unequivocally that this is not true. The true figure is less than 5 watts. I assume the error is due to the difficulty in measuring the unusual current consumption waveforms which would require a very high ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplatonas on 12/17/2010

Build quality is good, looks more expensive than it is. The light is transmitted in a wide area, due to the fact that there are no reflectors or collimator. Consumes 16W on 240V ac. The light output is less than that of my 3W LEDs but the power consumption is very high, 16W. Not a GREEN lamp. A 10W halogen lamp provides more light output and needs only ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections