DX » Community » Reviews » B22 3W 18-SMD 5050 LED White Light Bulb (220V)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by thaytan on 11/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Cheap option for an LED light bulb, with reasonable light level in the right situation. Standard 240v bayonet fitting. Cons:I bought 2 to try them out. One failed within 2 seconds of turning it on. I can see at least one burnt LED in the set. I can probably salva... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Davo6 on 02/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is a good bulb for use in countries with 220 volts and B22 fittings. One post has reported that these bulbs consume 16 watts of power. I state unequivocally that this is not true. The true figure is less than 5 watts. I assume the error is due to the diffi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by platonas on 12/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Build quality is good, looks more expensive than it is. The light is transmitted in a wide area, due to the fact that there are no reflectors or collimator. Cons:Consumes 16W on 240V ac. The light output is less than that of my 3W LEDs but the power consumption i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections