DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 3W 18-SMD 5050 LED White Light Bulb (220V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySamSolovyev on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good choice, good quality, good package (its deliver to me safely). Fast sending. White and bright light. Working from 2012 june, its all ok, all 18 LEDs are still alive and working nice! Cons:Price is small too high. Light is cold white (with some kind of blue notes in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRitoga on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The GU10 3W 18-SMD 5050 LED White Light Bulb (220V) works perfectly and gives a very acepetable light compared to traditional lamps. The best of these lamps is that their consumption is very low so we save on electricity bills and protect the environment. Cons:The price o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypericoloco2000 on 07/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The GU10 3W 18-SMD 5050 LED White Light Bulb (220V) is a great Lamp. It is a wonderful replace for your halogen bulbs, as it only consumes 3W!!!! installation was great, as well as package and overall quality of the product. Cons:I cannot determine its life ye... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydavantluc on 07/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:all the leds are working good. The light is ok in very white coulor . I use 3 lights : two of this model and one more yellow. I use it in my basement, very good to light for some manual work not good for living room Pure White colour. not going to the blue for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaltorg on 02/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:White and bright LED bulb. Good quality. All the LEDs work! Good packaging. Cheap! Cons:I wanted to replace my halgogen bulbs for my livingroom, but they are just too white. I can see myself using them for a reading lamp etc. No cons as they do what they say! OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNotumV on 05/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-size is the same as a dichroic bulb. -the light is only 30% less than a 50w dichroic -More than 4 months of use and no problem with it -Is extremely economical because it takes only 3W -The installation of this is very simple because it is the same size as any other bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybafi77 on 01/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Can be used as good replacement for 25 Watts halogen GU 10 bulbs -good rate luminance/power/price -good quality value of materials Cons:-ordered bulbs have different temperature color!!! - my recommendation ..there are missing protection reflector or light diffusor -as w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeterhan on 01/13/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good light for your work environment. Its a white light with a tint of blue in it. I am no professional, but 3 of these keeps my small 15 square meter room quite ok lighted. Cons:Its white light with blue in it, and its not very good for your living room or en... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections