DX » Community » Reviews » HOD H7 100W 6000K Super Bright Car White Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvoineamario on 03/29/2014

It is very white. They are very bright (100W) and that`s a good point cuse you need some bright lights in dark/night. Easy to replace the standards bulb H7 mount type. I`m not very impressed by this "tehnology" H.O.D it seems like a normal bulb but just a little bit bulging at the middle of him. For this price it has a good ability in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaniellou on 09/27/2013

Superbright light, very white, like a xenon bulb. the package is ok and received perfectly,it is strong, good quality, good price,At night you can dive more securely No cons for now, I own them for a week,You must be know this bulbs in depend of your country is not "legal" bright and modern bulbs,I suggest you guys buy this HOD H7 100W 600... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKJPark on 08/14/2013

Great and gives good view of the road at night/dark. Easy to replace. Shines up the road and sides to be able to spot any danger that should appear on your trip. I thought they were supposed to be a bit brighter. But then I guess I'll just need to order a new pair which is.. Brighter. Easy to install, just take out your bulb and put in these. It might ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynalek78 on 06/05/2013

Da una luz blanca casi idéntica a los faros de xenón. Por ahora llevo casi un año con ellas puestas y están como el primer día. La instalación es como cualquier luz de este tipo. Es posible que den un poco menos de luz que las luces de primeras marcas, pero apenas se nota. El envío tarda un poco, pero al ser gratis,... Read more

2 1
  • posted byRcristianpm on 03/11/2013

Realmente o preço é muito barato se comparado as lampadas similares encontradas por aqui. A luz emitida é realmente branca e valoriza a aparencia de seu veículo Ainda não sei informar a vida útil da lampada Não podemos deixar de informar que deve ser instalado um relê para lampadas de 100W já que as originais ... Read more

7 0
  • posted bymttomazela on 12/03/2012

White light, bright and modern bulbs, very good price and those lamps are really working cool! Easy to Install, I did it by myself, Only turned the car off and replaced the olders by those. No cons at all. Maybe if the price get cheaper, then that would be even better. I am just using this and my car - Renault Clio - Brazilian - looks a little more ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byMarauder on 11/28/2012

Very esay to mount in car. Superbright light, very white, like a xenon bulb. the package is ok and received perfectly. At night you can dive more securely with this bulbs. Durability is poor, on my car the firt bulb is off at only 2 month of use, on other hand no more cons. You must be know this bulbs in depend of your country is not "legal"... Read more

5 0
  • posted byeagledesert on 11/03/2012

Very bright white light, strong, good quality, good price, they don't warm up very mouch, easy to instal, they come in a neat strong plastic box. The light is much brighter compared to normal 55W halogen bulbs. The colour of the beam is almost white which is much better than yellow colour of normal halogen bulbs. No cons for now, I own them for a week:... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections