DX » Community » Reviews » HOD H1 100W 6000K Super Bright Car White Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzbynafilip1 on 02/04/2014

more white colored light than normal H1 55W bulbs the power is less than I expected and one bulb is broken after two months, the light is the same as with Osram Nightbreaker, but only Osram is 55Watts, means less power consumption with same effect, sure for double the money IMHO the construction of the bulb is not strong because the whole inner wire ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPCNRJ on 11/06/2013

great lamps, produces a white color very strong, much stronger than the original lamps of my car. Already bought two kits. I did not know this brand of bulbs, and are very good and has a great price. A kit of lamps similar to this in Brazil is three times the amount you pay in dx.com about the product so far I have nothing against, in my case the only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPCNRJ on 11/06/2013

great lamps, produces a white color very strong, much stronger than the original lamps of my car. Already bought two kits. I did not know this brand of bulbs, and are very good and has a great price. A kit of lamps similar to this in Brazil is three times the amount you pay in dx.com about the product so far I have nothing against, in my case the only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywlmpwlmp on 02/18/2013

Very good bulbs. Produce a white colored light. Got them for a 98' volvo s70, to use in the foglights position. They are very bright in comparison to the stock halogen bulbs. Very happy with these lights. They shipped in the pictured case and with that said, they are well protected for transit. Similar bulbs in my home town(canada) run around $29-$4... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections