DX » Community » Reviews » VMR6512 Hi-Fi FM Transmitter DIY Evaluation Module (EVM) Board (Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
Ótimo PRODUTO.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleonciomendonca on 08/13/2014

Os serviços foram ótimos, desde a venda até a entrega. O produto funcionou como anunciado e está sendo muito útil em meus projetos devido sua versatilidade, baixo consumo de energia e um bom alcance de transmissão. Read more

Impression:Ótimo PRODUTO.;

0 0 0

• posted byolilou on 02/21/2014

Tres Bonne lisibilite des informations sur le pcb Pas Besoin de notice Tres Stable, Basse consommation Rien Un court circuit des deux contacts reset regle la frequence d'emission a 100,00 Mhz Avec L'amplificateur VMR 6700 et une antenne dipole quart d'onde bien calibree et bien degagee on sonorise facilement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPedotech on 02/13/2014

Easy resetting gives you a fixed frequency to start with; then you can go up or down and choose uncluttered area Good signal Great to pair with Software Defined Radio Small signal Needs pre (audio) and post (RF) amplifier Very good interfacing, not yet explored- people will be writing code to control ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRetroDude on 11/21/2013

Easy to use, easy to change freqs, sounds great. I had trouble with the audio input. The level was way low and distorted. The problem is the on-board stereo jack is not making contact with the sleeve of the plug. I hardwired the input and it works just fine. I plan to use this to re-broadcast my Apco-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydimmz on 06/06/2013

A very good device. Transmission quality is much higher than in conventional car MP3 FM transmitter. Signal to noise ratio is very high. Using the power amplifier, you can put together a good FM transmitter. There is an interface for managing software. ----- Un très bon appareil. La qualité... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byhhornbacher on 04/03/2013

* Good transmission quality, even through some walls * Easy to use and to interface * Supports digital and analog audio * Perfect to try out the VMR6512 * Isn't that simple to get to a specific frequency because there is ne visual feedback I think it's a really cool gadget for DIY-projects, too. You ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byengsam on 11/13/2012

VMR6512 FM audio transmitter with the power of embedded digital signal processor it offers true broadcasting level performance. Excellent signal level being able to receive strong signal without interference even through two walls and about 10 meters. In the piece I got the mounting plate is well made ... Read more

3 0 8

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections