Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrandytan123 on 08/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:No heat till 1 Amp power output, seems the claim of high efficiency is true. I don't have a need to use more than 1A at this moment I can charge Vosonic VP-8360 that requires at least 500 mA, MP4 player, Nokia phones. I was also able to power up USB HD that require more... Read more

0 3
  • posted byPengi on 06/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- compact - super efficient - powerful - stable, clean power Cons:- price (?) - requires 5V on enable Input - not really 3A (debatable) OtherThoughts:Bought this just because i was curious if this compact unit could be up to the job of supplying a few 5V devic... Read more

5 0
  • posted byVladanM on 01/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Compact and simple. Draws practically no current by itself (when not under load). 3A output?! Pretty good price. Virtually no heat dissipation, so no heat sink needed. Cons:This module was obviously designed as an SMD (Surface Mounted Device) to be soldered dire... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections