Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrandytan123 on 08/06/2011

No heat till 1 Amp power output, seems the claim of high efficiency is true. I don't have a need to use more than 1A at this moment I can charge Vosonic VP-8360 that requires at least 500 mA, MP4 player, Nokia phones. I was also able to power up USB HD that require more power than what the USB port can provide Can not charge iPhone 4. iPhone 4 didn'... Read more

0 3
  • posted byPengi on 06/12/2011

- compact - super efficient - powerful - stable, clean power - price (?) - requires 5V on enable Input - not really 3A (debatable) Bought this just because i was curious if this compact unit could be up to the job of supplying a few 5V devices with sufficient current. I have a small "cubicle" outside that serves as a garden and i don't have ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byVladanM on 01/17/2011

Compact and simple. Draws practically no current by itself (when not under load). 3A output?! Pretty good price. Virtually no heat dissipation, so no heat sink needed. This module was obviously designed as an SMD (Surface Mounted Device) to be soldered directly to a PCB (Printed Circuit Board), so it does not have any pins or connectors. Soldering wires ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections