DX » Community » Reviews » 9-LED 8000mcd White Light Flashlight with DX Logo - Black (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 23 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoico on 06/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:+ Easy to use push button + Great battery life + Immediate brightness + Bright white light (not yellow)Cons:- Not as bright as I hoped - Takes 3 AAA batteries - A little slick on the body to graspOtherThoughts:For the little amount of money this costs, this sho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeltioquecompra on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The built quality is pretty good. The light is awesome and white. 9 LED`s work perfectly and by myself Probe battery autonomy and its great. The surface of aluminum is really good made and give nice grip. Also include a belt to get it secure. Simply It´s perfect.Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToty56 on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Very good presentation, light but sturdy. Very good lighting. Only 9 leds but they illuminate much.Cons:At the time of putting the batteries corresponding (3 AAA) nothing came negative.OtherThoughts:I recommend their purchase, although for publicity shopping site... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0nizuka on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very strong light when your are in dark places (there are 9 bright LEDs on it) Very small/easy to carry Low battery consumption Carrying strap, so you can hang it anywhere you wantCons:none so far, the flashlight works fine and is very cheap.OtherThoughts:it uses... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZubastiK3000 on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Build quality - Easy of use - Working from three small batteries - Gives strong light for it's size - Good looking, I likes DX logo very much - Made from metalCons:- Very long shipment - Turn off/on button, it's seems to be good enough, but I think it can can be broken... Read more

Main View Turning ON
    0 0
  • posted bythegianny on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:-Cheap -Pretty decent build quality for the price -Bright! -Small enough to keep in the cars center console BUT bright enough to do pretty much anything you need to do with a torch.Cons:-Crunching noise when twisting battery cap on or off -I see the picture shows... Read more

9-LED 8000mcd White Light Flashlight with DX Logo 9-LED 8000mcd White Light Flashlight with DX Logo
    0 0
  • posted byBeltshassar on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cheap, light and bright flashlight. Uses 3 aaa batteries.Cons:The build quality could be better, but everything fits and you really cant expect anything else at the price. The strap is not too solid, it disappeared while my kids played with the flashlight.Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperteo on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Small and light and it is build well IMHO. it is good for ladies who want a torch in their handbag too. not only that this torch light is really cheap too and it can be kept in the car, hand bag, used at home, camping and etc. but take note that this is not wat... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySterling101 on 09/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Small, lightweight and works very well for a budget device.Cons:Logo rubs off in minutes, but it's purely a cosmetic item so not an issue at all really.OtherThoughts:Might end up buying more to keep as spares they're that cheap and handy to store. They're just th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarel42 on 12/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Efficiently small, sturdy, and it is easy to install batteries. It seems of solid build quality, handy for outdoor useage. Very much light in a beam that is a good width (not too small, not too wide). The Deal-extreme logo does not bother me at all. Cons:None so... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections