DX » Community » Reviews » 9-LED 8000mcd White Light Flashlight with DX Logo - Black (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguttenb on 06/20/2014

I have a couple of them from before, they are quite good flashlights. The surface of aluminium is really good made, and provided with a good grip. The 9 leds illuminate very good, but is obvious not for long distances. Small flashlight that suits into your bag, pocket or in the dashboard in a car. None ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoico on 06/13/2014

+ Easy to use push button + Great battery life + Immediate brightness + Bright white light (not yellow) - Not as bright as I hoped - Takes 3 AAA batteries - A little slick on the body to grasp For the little amount of money this costs, this should definitely be a great spare flashlight to have around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykravzlj on 02/15/2014

Very small flashlight, for everyday use I have mine on the auto keys. Low energy consumption. It is very bright, for lighting your way or finding items. Also very easy lightweight It can survive some falls on the ground Maybe not so good material. The keyring hole has broken at mine. I have to buy some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaledava on 02/01/2014

Built quality is pretty good. The light is good too and white. 9 LED`s work perfectly and the batteries last long enough so you don't have to change them often because the light is quite perfect. The strap is a little bit small so I don't really know how to use it and what it made for. Nice price for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagux on 01/22/2014

Very cheap. Quality is ok in my opinion. Still working after two years. Only changed the batteries once. I mounted this flashlight on my bike, but it is not anti-shock. After a couple of minutes it will stop working properly. Light-weight. Feels solid. Slim design. DX logo will wear off after a few days.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPsylene on 09/22/2013

- Bright enough for non-intensive application, and walking around the veld. - Palm sized but still strong enough for giving enough light for walking in the dark - It has the DX logo on it - Acceptable quality of materials used - Doesn't come with batteries but still acceptable for this price. You might ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarinezll on 08/16/2013

A very good product that delivers what it promises. Cheap for a quality product. I recommend. The range on the led light is very good. I was just a little upset that the batteries do not come with the product. And I had to wait to see it worked until I buy the batteries. A little slow to deliver, as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykenike on 07/09/2013

1. LEDs are bright 2. On-off switch quite robust. Covered in rubber to provide good tactile feel. 3. Comes with a lanyard 4. Pretty good ergonomics. Fits in the palm nicely and there are grooves on the front and back to provide extra grip. 1. Opening and closing of the battery hatch is not smooth. 2.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeltioquecompra on 06/14/2013

The built quality is pretty good. The light is awesome and white. 9 LED`s work perfectly and by myself Probe battery autonomy and its great. The surface of aluminum is really good made and give nice grip. Also include a belt to get it secure. Simply It´s perfect. Don`t include batteries but for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byToty56 on 05/29/2013

Very good presentation, light but sturdy. Very good lighting. Only 9 leds but they illuminate much. At the time of putting the batteries corresponding (3 AAA) nothing came negative. I recommend their purchase, although for publicity shopping site should cost a little less or be given away in large purchases ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections