DX » Community » Reviews » 9-LED 8000mcd White Light Flashlight with DX Logo - Black (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good handy cheapo AAA battery flashlight
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJaccodejong on 10/29/2016

Noce and good product, ferry cheap. perfect gift :-)

Impression:good,handy,cheapo;

0 0 0

• posted bygiorgossteph on 03/22/2016

A good solution for a small lightweight lens with little money and running on commercial batteries AAA

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byricsi on 11/27/2015

Small and cheap black flashlight. Takes 3 AAA batteries (not included) and has a nice bright light. The flashlight is relatively small and has the DX Logo printed at it. It can be switched on and off with a switch at the end of the light. I have not checked how long it works .... so I cannot on... Read more

AAA battery black flashlight

Impression:AAA battery flashlight;

0 0 0

• posted byhugolatra on 10/19/2015

Great flashlight, takes three AAA batteries. BUT, if you feed it with a 18650 battery, it gives better light and last a lot longer. It miss 1 mm really to exchange batteries, but it can be done taking part of the spring inside. I am happy with my Frankenstein flashlight now :)

Impression:handy;

0 0 0

• posted bynikola93kb on 10/15/2015

Easy to use, very good product :D

Very good Flashlight Very good Flashlight Very good Flashlight Very good Flashlight

Impression:good,handy,cheapo;

0 0 1

• posted byjucavi on 10/03/2015

se ajusta a lo esperado

0 0 0

• posted bymaikonwilliand on 06/24/2015

very good

0 0 0

• posted bygopinath143 on 10/04/2014

Pros: These lights are cheap good quality for the price. I have been using them for more than a year. I would suggest getting a few and put them in car, kitchen, store room, etc... It is small, simple to use and quite useful for its price. Lasts quite long on AAA batteries.comes with a small and... Read more

Impression:handy,cheapo;

0 0 0

• posted byguttenb on 06/20/2014

I have a couple of them from before, they are quite good flashlights. The surface of aluminium is really good made, and provided with a good grip. The 9 leds illuminate very good, but is obvious not for long distances. Small flashlight that suits into your bag, pocket or in the dashboard in a was... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoico on 06/13/2014

+ Easy to use push button + Great battery life + Immediate brightness + Bright white light (not yellow) - Not as bright as I hoped - Takes 3 AAA batteries - A little slick on the body to grasp For the little amount of money this costs, this should definitely be a great spare flashlight to have I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere