DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 8-LED Blue Light Digit Stainless Steel Bracelet Wrist Watch - Black (1*CR2016)
  • 5 star 19 ( 51% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 49% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Funny
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytropaect on 08/08/2014

It's indeed fancy and fun to use. Thought on sunlight it's near impossible to see the hours (has expected) at night it's pretty awesome and i enjoyed to show it around in the clubs. There is, design fault tought. The 8-led board does sometime get off position which makes the botton malfunction. I've fixed it by putting a rubber tape on the case, which ... Read more

Impression:Funny;

0 0
  • posted bymooseymatt on 05/29/2014

*The price is very low *The style is a nice change compared to what is seen most of the time *Doubles as a simple bracelet; if it ever fails and is unrepairable, that's a plus! *It feels relatively heavy, in a good way *The push buttons are easy to press Despite having seen a few sites that carry this watch, I haven't found a place where they carry ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykuremo1 on 02/24/2014

Nice and classy. Intriguing to others. Goes with everything. Easy to use. Can be both discreet and attractive. May present difficulties to read in daylight. I wasn't too sure at first but it works great and people around me are always surprised to discover it's a watch. It's not waterproof, but it's ok for a daily use as it bears small splashes and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKridaz on 02/21/2014

very cheap, cute, functional, the buttons are well placed, fine finishes, the belt is very tight, the numbers are very clear, and the price is very good, LED color is phenomenal buttons are pressed alone, time is lost easily, the buttons are very large for the size of the watch, packaging and presentation is not very pretty, does not come in box, comes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDevDaew on 11/11/2013

The watch looks really nice when it is turned off. When it is on, the display is really bright so it is easy to see. It is easy to configure it (it can be done in less then a minute). Material feels good and is not too light. Compared to regular watch it is less convinient because you have to press a button every time you want to use it. The part with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeovansalazar on 10/27/2013

Un reloj fuera de lo común, llama la atención por su diseño. sobre todo por las noches. Viste muy bien, tiene un acabado muy fino y para vestir El tamaño de la pulsera fue muy pequeño para mi braso, lo cual me obligó a regalarlo... es un detalle que deben tener en cuenta si son de brazos gruesos. un poquito mas ancho lo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalkylnc on 10/12/2013

The bracelet is large, it's rather a man's watch. But even my friend will have to sever up one part to wear it happily. (You can DIY). Easy to configure. When this is done, on one click you will have time, date and seconds sequentially displayed for 3 seconds each. It can also be used as an effective glow on demand clock on your nightstand. What I like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglenalec on 04/23/2013

Really interesting looking - people often don't realise it is a watch until I show them how it works and are impressed by how the LEDs blend in to the shape when not in use. Setting time/date/12-24hr is relatively easy once you work it out. This model is a bit smaller than some others in this style so suitable for people with smaller hands. Easy to ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byregalraptor on 04/11/2013

The most important pro tip is its price, but the relation price/quality is not bad either. Very easy to configure, no need for a manual yet it comes with one. Ideal weight and it really looks cool in my wrist. The item's packaging is terrible, it came in a single plastic bag, unbelievable it reached me in one piece. Other minor thing is the duration ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonfire5323 on 03/22/2013

-Ver nice quality, nice and slick -Nice size -Comes in such strong packaging that I almost couldn't get off, very protective -Came brand new, no fingerprints, scrathes or nothing -came with batteries and instructions were easy -I can't stop telling other people about this site and product! -Looks really cool and whenever my friend is wearing it people ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections