DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 8-LED Blue Light Digit Stainless Steel Bracelet Wrist Watch - Black (1*CR2016)
Customer’s impression:
good OK Buen producto Useless Funny
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhasancakir on 06/11/2015

It is a very different looking but very nice watch. It's a little bit darker than it looks on the photo but thats not a problem. +++Pros: + There's nothing to look like it. People are always wondering and asking what the hell is it :) + LED lights are nice looking and bright enough to see in most... Read more

Impression:A different watch;

0 0 0

• posted byRodri39 on 04/05/2015

Pros: Muy buen producto funciona correctamente, la pulsera es muy amplia, barato. Cons: No se ven muy bien los números cuando se está al sol.

Reloj de brazalete luz LED azul Reloj de brazalete luz LED azul Reloj de brazalete luz LED azul

Impression:Buen producto,Funcional,elegante;

0 0 0

• posted bysimonimrez on 03/12/2015

The construction of the watch is pretty decent, it fits pretty good and looks a lot more expensive than it is. In my case, one of the lights inside broke after a week so that makes it hard to actually tell time.

Impression:OK,Useless,Neat;

0 0 0

• posted byzdisa70 on 12/15/2014

Vše OK:

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byLOLAILOS666 on 12/09/2014

Pros: Interesting design and quality. Cons: For now nothing, but buttons not are the best possible.

Impression:good, low price, best;

0 0 0

• posted bymitchelboyy on 11/30/2014

nice watch works well is of plastic, for the price you can not say much lights go out again soon

Impression:Watch;

0 0 0

• posted byandresito1980 on 10/28/2014

Great product, as I wish..

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bytropaect on 08/08/2014

It's indeed fancy and fun to use. Thought on sunlight it's near impossible to see the hours (has expected) at night it's pretty awesome and i enjoyed to show it around in the clubs. There is, design fault tought. The 8-led board does sometime get off position which makes the botton malfunction. a... Read more

Impression:Funny;

0 0 0

• posted bymooseymatt on 05/29/2014

*The price is very low *The style is a nice change compared to what is seen most of the time *Doubles as a simple bracelet; if it ever fails and is unrepairable, that's a plus! *It feels relatively heavy, in a good way *The push buttons are easy to press Despite having seen a few sites that carry... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykuremo1 on 02/24/2014

Nice and classy. Intriguing to others. Goes with everything. Easy to use. Can be both discreet and attractive. May present difficulties to read in daylight. I wasn't too sure at first but it works great and people around me are always surprised to discover it's a watch. It's not waterproof, but a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere