DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 8-LED Red Light Digit Stainless Steel Bracelet Wrist Watch - Black (1*CR2016)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygoodrocker on 07/08/2014

very good product for the price demanded. ratio price / quality is high and tough and very simple to use for the price of the product and the quality that it has, there is no negative aspect to mention could be easier to take the strap of the watch and I think it would be great to bring different bracelets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRayMann on 04/12/2014

A real eye catcher! Everyone was curious what it was. Bracelet? Watch? How does it work? Only after dropping it some times (twise or so) the back panel came lose. It's easy to fix, but since then the watch buttons aren't aligned with the inner buttons. The paint is getting lose after i wore it a lot.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAxDal on 12/25/2013

Looks very interesting and a great conversation starter. most people thought it was a bracelet at first. very easy to use once time is set. light is pretty bright in an average lit room took a little while to figure out how the strap works also it is a little hard to see the time in the sunlight. other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypodgagulin on 12/19/2013

Look good. At first glance it is difficult to determine where is bracelet and where is watch. Buckle qualitative, a month of daily use does not become loose. Pay attention to length: 19cm (buckle not included) -it is suitable for ladies' hands, but often not enough for the men. Not waterproof(but fo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWookster24 on 11/23/2013

I allready owned a samurai watch like this. But that version was a plastic one. Unfortnualy it broke. I really wanted one back because i liked the was the time was displayed and the wasy it looks. I found this one, the price was great. And after recieving it. It looked just great to. The width of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byldaace on 10/28/2013

Excellent watch, a lot of attention when it is triggered. Accurate marking the date and time, highly visual fashion. Female watch, bracelet good quality, easy to adjust to the ideal size. Very discreet when it drives the LEDs. Two negatives: Difficult to set the date and time, because the LEDs do not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycergelione on 10/24/2013

As The Title of this review says, you will spin some heads around. It doesn't only look like one heck of a bracelet. press the button and Bamn! You got yourself a conversation. Easy as that. I wear this bracelet every time I go to the club, rave anywhere where it's dark and has lots of people. Partying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykralizec on 10/02/2013

This is a great gadget, I own it since june and still today a lot of people keep asking me what the hell this shiny thing is :) The watch is very nice, light and well built leds are not visible very well in high bright situations… completely unreadable under the sunlight. the inner part tend to lose ... Read more

Scratches are made from use, was perfect. Scratches are made from use, was perfect. Scratches are made from use, was perfect. discoloration upon use discoloration upon use

0 0 0

• posted byche4nik on 06/18/2013

Very Fine finishing, has a very nice look almost feels expensive. Simple to use and it comes with battery included. Small but informative users manual comes with the watch. Not water proof. Cant see the time under sunlight, cant adjust brightness. Excellent product for its price, delivery to Mexico took ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byglenalec on 04/23/2013

Really interesting looking - people often don't realise it is a watch until I show them how it works and are impressed by how the LEDs blend in to the shape when not in use. Setting time/date/12-24hr is relatively easy once you work it out. This model is a bit smaller than some others in this style so ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections