Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Nice watch!

posted by Graafvaag on 01/29/2011
    2 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Looks and feels good. No outstanding quality, but really really good when looking at it's price. The watch feels heavy, which is a good thing. It's not large though, and looks somewhat like a bracelet. Setting the time and date is very easy, and the numbers look really cool. I just keep checking the time as it looks so nice!

Cons:

The clip feels a bit loose, but it shuts well and won't open. The black color is just painted on, so it might come off after a while. Though, it feels like it won't, so I'll post it when/if the paint actually comes off. The strap is not very long so if you have big wrists, don't buy it. (Or buy two and extend the band. This is possible)

OtherThoughts:

The color is darker than on the picture, it actually IS black. (As is said in the title) It is about 19cm when laid out on the table, and fits perfectly around my average wrist. Again: the LEDs look great! Awesomely awesome.

Bottomline:

Want a non-standard good looking (somewhat geeky) watch? Buy it! But check your wrist first: if it needs more than 19cm to go around the watch won't fit.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections