DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 8-LED Red Light Digit Stainless Steel Bracelet Wrist Watch - Black (1*CR2016)
  • 5 star 14 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 21 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• My new everyday watch!

posted by wally28 on 06/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

-looks nice

-most of the time it's easy to read

Cons:

-the clasp seems a little loose on mine.

-a little big on my wrist

OtherThoughts:

I can go from t shirt to dress shirt and not switch watches.

I've been complimented on it.

To me, the color is more of a dark gunmetal than black. I've had eyeglasses with the same colored frames.

I measured my wrist before buying this watch. Thankfully I have a small wrist. It's only 17mm in diameter so it's actually a little loose on me. Yes I'm an adult.

As for the clasp being loose, I fixed it by putting a small piece of transparent tape on the clasp and it hasn't come loose since.

One time the watch did mess up on me. It started switching between the modes rapidly as if I were pressing the top right button really fast. Nothing happened when I tried to push the buttons. It lasted for a few minutes and then started to work normally again.

In bright sunlight/daylight, it can be a little hard to read.

Really surprised when I saw this watch at another store/website for over $100 usd!

Bottomline:

Really nice stylish watch/bracelet. I'm not a big fan of wearing jewerly but this I like. I would definately get another one if it decides to go crazy on me again.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections