DX » Community » Reviews » Optical Audio Adapter for Xbox 360 (15cm-Length)
  • 5 star 13 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychefinomk on 04/03/2014

Must say this device is very easy to connect, anyone should have no problem to connect it properly. I did not experience any sound quality loss. I am using this to have Xbox 360 console to be connected to my analog ONKYO TX amplifier. I did use the optical digital output on the console. I did not find any cons here. It works as expected. DX is offering ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySayaron on 02/10/2014

Cheap, great quality and gets the job done. The sound quality is also excellent and works with any analog audio system! There are no cons about this product, except for that it seems to be made of cheap plastic. Yet, the quality is great for this price. The cable is quite short, but should not be an issue as long as your audio cables are long enough.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJaimeg8 on 01/08/2014

Easy, quality/price OK Ideal for connect XBOX 360 with projector and hi-fi. Extract and separate the audio for hi-fi by RCA or digital audio, and connecting by hdmi for projector. We think the Packaging too soft... but for this price is OK for us. For Spain 2 weeks to delivery... is OK, but may be better You can use cable digital audio combinated with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywrx888 on 10/10/2013

-it's cheap and it works -allows simultaneous use of HDMI cable (for video) and Optical/SPDIF cable (for 5.1 audio on older surround receivers without HDMI audio) -it's short so no extra cable to stuff into a corner -very minimal packaging, unlike the original MS version with its very bulky and wasteful packaging -it's actually available to buy, unlike ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySand3r on 05/09/2013

To begin with, it works. It works without any hassle. I used it in combination with an HDMI cable and this item to have both video AND sound. My setup was a computer monitor that had only DVI, but with an adapter it can also handle HDMI, as both signals are digital. Downside is, DVI doesn't handle sound and my monitor hasn't speakers. So I bought this,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubiratamuniz on 04/11/2013

- Works - Costs 1/10th the price charged in Brazil - Allows you to plug headsets when your XBox is using HDMI - None. Maybe that 500 char limit for the review, which makes me write a lot to say nothing. Concise reviews are better. Works, what else to say? DX, please reduce the char limit to 250 chars. There are some items that you need to mumble a lot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeybigg on 04/09/2013

Picked these up for my Xbox to use with my Turtle Beach x12's. So far so good, seems like a good buy and the price is definitely appealing None really at the moment. They do their job. Very easy to hook and and a good product. No real issues with the product so far and for the price, you can't go wrong really Bottom line, they are a good buy for the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkRpr on 02/22/2013

[1] high-quality overall construction [2] packaging was just right - ziploc pack; non-excessive. [2] fits well to the respective port, with space for the HDMI plug - unlike the VGA cable. none. [1] bought along with http://dx.com/p/3-5mm-audio-jack-female-to-rca-audio-converter-30cm-5125 to complete the package; works perfectly with no issues. If you ... Read more

product, in packaging - bubble wrap and plastic
    0 1
  • posted byironsleo on 08/30/2012

It saved my life. When he had not, I had to make an adaptation of the wire that came in the console so I could use the console in the home theater, and when I discovered that I was very happy I bought today and I am totally satisfied and recommend it to everyone who wants to connect to your console thear home. It is very easy to use. None! It saved ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiwi2006 on 08/27/2012

- Good built quality - Perfect price - works as it's said - Loks like original MS - sound quiality is great - Fits perfectly on Xbox Slim with the HDMI cable pugged (the one that cames originally whit my xbox doesn't fit). - Must buy! - Short cable,but not a problem for me. I use it to connect my xbox slim to a home sound system and works great. The ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections