DX » Community » Reviews » Optical Audio Adapter for Xbox 360 (15cm-Length)
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJaimeg8 on 01/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy, quality/price OK Ideal for connect XBOX 360 with projector and hi-fi. Extract and separate the audio for hi-fi by RCA or digital audio, and connecting by hdmi for projector. Cons:We think the Packaging too soft... but for this price is OK for us. For Spain 2 weeks... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySand3r on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:To begin with, it works. It works without any hassle. I used it in combination with an HDMI cable and this item to have both video AND sound. My setup was a computer monitor that had only DVI, but with an adapter it can also handle HDMI, as both signals are di... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubiratamuniz on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works - Costs 1/10th the price charged in Brazil - Allows you to plug headsets when your XBox is using HDMI Cons:- None. Maybe that 500 char limit for the review, which makes me write a lot to say nothing. Concise reviews are better. OtherThoughts:Works, wha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeybigg on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Picked these up for my Xbox to use with my Turtle Beach x12's. So far so good, seems like a good buy and the price is definitely appealing Cons:None really at the moment. They do their job. Very easy to hook and and a good product. OtherThoughts:No real issues... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkRpr on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:[1] high-quality overall construction [2] packaging was just right - ziploc pack; non-excessive. [2] fits well to the respective port, with space for the HDMI plug - unlike the VGA cable. Cons:none. OtherThoughts:[1] bought along with http://dx.com/p/3-5mm-audio-jack-fema... Read more

product, in packaging - bubble wrap and plastic
    0 1
  • posted byironsleo on 08/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It saved my life. When he had not, I had to make an adaptation of the wire that came in the console so I could use the console in the home theater, and when I discovered that I was very happy I bought today and I am totally satisfied and recommend it to everyone who wan... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiwi2006 on 08/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good built quality - Perfect price - works as it's said - Loks like original MS - sound quiality is great - Fits perfectly on Xbox Slim with the HDMI cable pugged (the one that cames originally whit my xbox doesn't fit). - Must buy! Cons:- Short cable,but not a proble... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfare23 on 03/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works perfectly on my console paired with Yamaha receiver. Sound over optical cable is digital so there is no noise when you maximize volume on your receiver. Cons:If you find cons i will give you 10$. OtherThoughts:If you don't know what is optical audio (toslink) cable,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjappierzote on 08/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works fine!. Sound experience is now great. It's cheaper than the full pack of Microsoft. It looks original. Cons:The console reboots everytime you plug the cable in and also every time that you change your TV mode to HDMI where the console is connected. It's not a b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjappierzote on 08/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works fine!. Nearly the same as the original product. Cons:As you touch it its perfectly clear that this product is an issue. The console reboots everytime you plug it in, but also every time that you change your TV mode to HDMI where the console is connected. I know... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections