DX » Community » Reviews » Optical Audio Adapter for Xbox 360 (15cm-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Very good perfect Great! Nice Product It works!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmtrani on 02/04/2015

Absolutly necesary for an xbox 360. I conected via HDMI to TV, but sound in tv isnt good enough, with this, I can conect it with my HOME CIMENA with optic fiber cable and receive a good dolby souround .

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoLTJ82 on 01/18/2015

i bought this because after changing my tv, i had a problem with delay on the Rocksmith game. The cable worked perfect, after changing to it, i never had any delay problems in the game, and could play perfect !!! really recomend. GREAT price !!!

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byfranciscov on 12/12/2014

Pros: It fits very well in an old white Xbox. The look is very similar to original cable. This is very useful for games like rockband, where if you use the hdmi audio you get a lot of delay on the voices, and if you use the composite cables, you get horrible video definition. Cons: None so far. a... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byKubimag on 11/07/2014

Original cabel have one problem. You can´t use it together with HDMI. With this cable you can connect you XBOX360 to your reciever and use HDMI together.

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted bynunofaia on 10/18/2014

Pros: great sound reproduction, great for those looking for more imersive gaming Cons: looks cheap My xbox 360 can´t turn off with this plugged in. It keeps restarting, can´t figure out were the problem is

Impression:Nice Product;

0 0 0

• posted bychefinomk on 04/03/2014

Must say this device is very easy to connect, anyone should have no problem to connect it properly. I did not experience any sound quality loss. I am using this to have Xbox 360 console to be connected to my analog ONKYO TX amplifier. I did use the optical digital output on the console. I did not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBluesOverdrive on 03/05/2015

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: It looks good, great price and will get you using headphones or external RCA speaker easily! Also has an optic connection. Usefull Xbox360 adapter for peça para o Xbox360, simples e funcional. Cons: None so considerando... Read more

Impression:It works!;

0 0 0

• posted bySayaron on 02/10/2014

Cheap, great quality and gets the job done. The sound quality is also excellent and works with any analog audio system! There are no cons about this product, except for that it seems to be made of cheap plastic. Yet, the quality is great for this price. The cable is quite short, but should not be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJaimeg8 on 01/08/2014

Easy, quality/price OK Ideal for connect XBOX 360 with projector and hi-fi. Extract and separate the audio for hi-fi by RCA or digital audio, and connecting by hdmi for projector. We think the Packaging too soft... but for this price is OK for us. For Spain 2 weeks to delivery... is OK, but may... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywrx888 on 10/10/2013

-it's cheap and it works -allows simultaneous use of HDMI cable (for video) and Optical/SPDIF cable (for 5.1 audio on older surround receivers without HDMI audio) -it's short so no extra cable to stuff into a corner -very minimal packaging, unlike the original MS version with its very bulky and a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere