Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Perfect!

posted by ironsleo on 08/30/2012
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

It saved my life. When he had not, I had to make an adaptation of the wire that came in the console so I could use the console in the home theater, and when I discovered that I was very happy I bought today and I am totally satisfied and recommend it to everyone who wants to connect to your console thear home. It is very easy to use.

Cons:

None!

OtherThoughts:

It saved my life. When he had not, I had to make an adaptation of the wire that came in the console so I could use the console in the home theater, and when I discovered that I was very happy I bought today and I am totally satisfied and recommend it to everyone who wants to connect to your console thear home. It is very easy to use.

Bottomline:

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections