DX » Community » Reviews » HOD H3 100W 2800K Super Bright Car Yellow Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytiec01 on 03/05/2013

The lamps came packed in a nice rugged box and arrived with no problems at all. I use 4 of this bulbs in the lamps on the roofrack of my car. Sea of light and for 9 dollars a set, its cheaper than normal 55w H3 lamps. The bulb is a littlebit bigger than a normal H3 lamp so in my case i had to use the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDeimon1978 on 04/15/2012

I have installed these H3 bulbs into my PIAA fog lights and the light was just fascinated. Definitely a realy 3000k xenon light pours all around, and allows good light, even in wet weather. Good bulbs quality for good price. Temperature is high enough that most likely adversely affect the headlamps from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymbsaad on 02/16/2011

I installed it today on my astra G, works fine! its yellow! (the H3 model only, not the H1) looks like 3000k xenon. its not 100w i tested this using a unit 203 amperimeter. 12v -> 5,9A 14v -> 5,9A = +-80Watts The H3 model is much more yellow than H1 model. The H1 model looks like the stock bulbs.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections