DX » Community » Reviews » PAT-530 5.8GHz Wireless A/V STB Transmitter/Receiver with IR Signal Extension Wire Set (Blue)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcosh72 on 03/11/2014

It really works. I can't see losses in image and sound quality. I've been using it with a distance of ~6 meters and one wall between the two units. The possibility of adjusting the channels is great because it enabled me to found a channel without any interference. The body construction looks very cheap.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygiba77cps on 02/05/2014

- The transmitter and receiver IR is really cool. - Wireless frequency 5.8GHz is better than 2.4Ghz. - Good designer. - It is very easy to install. - Transmission coverage is not so good when you have people between the transmitter and receiver. - When IR is working the video and audio are - Price is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhessmann on 10/29/2013

Good product. Works fine, easy to install, easy to use. 4 channels to avoid interference from other devices. Much better than passing cables. Has a switch on/off button, easy to power off if you don't want to let it on all the time. It suffers a little bit from interference. The signal is not so pure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVikramwa on 09/26/2013

Bought it because i had interference with 2.8 ghz transmitters. This solved the problem and i can watch tv in my room. The remote transmitter is great. The signal is in nice quality. Sometimes it trips but it does not bother me. I am going to buy a few more for further use. No HDMI but that does not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadrianogalindo on 09/05/2013

Material de boa qualidade, muito útil, principalmente para quem não pode passar fio pela casa. Muito bonito, pode ser facilmente escondido. A função de controle remoto é muito eficiente e sensível. Existe um pouco de interferencia que causa falhas na imagem, mesmo mudando ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarreirarmc on 06/22/2013

really good product and it works as stated. i connected the trasnmitter to the cable box and the other to my tv upstais. there are some walls in between them and it did well. if you are a person that likes your tv screen crystal clear, without any noises, do not purchase this. noice will happen as other ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bygmauch on 05/07/2013

Very easy to use! Even a child can make it work! Just plug the yellow, red and white cables to the yellow, red and white jacks! It works as expected, transmits TV signal in a distance of about 10 meters and through 2 walls and 1 door. I was afraid the remote control would not work, but it works just ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysansoto on 05/03/2013

This product is very easy to install and use (just plug and play). Fulfills its purpose superbly. The range of transmission is decent (in my case,10 meters without appreciable distortion). The remote control extender works very good. Also the transmiter/receiver are small in size. The audio and video ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byNiceAlm on 04/21/2013

This AV T/R is very good! I never used something similar, and i'm surprising. Clear image, sound good, and very easy to install, simple plug'n play. Works very good, and in Brazil I not found any similar product. Peoples blocking signal make interference and noise (too noise!). I have to change transmission ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysupergps on 03/14/2013

Easy to setup. Decent range (I got about 50 feet behind wall when noise started showing up.) My home setup has it at a distance of 15 feet behind one wall. So works noise-free IR works fine. no glitches seen so far Small device. Hides behind other equipment (Except Rx needs to be exposed if you want ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections