DX » Community » Reviews » PAT-530 5.8GHz Wireless A/V STB Transmitter/Receiver with IR Signal Extension Wire Set (Blue)
Customer’s impression:
OK Great value Wonderful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCuJoMX on 06/08/2015

Its not exactly as its described, but its quite similar and it works perfect. I think its just different batch but it does the work. Really easy to set up

Impression:Wonderful;

0 0 0

• posted byyazz23 on 02/14/2015

Work really well for the money ( I'm just using for audio transmission)

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted bycello10 on 10/23/2014

Tudo ok. Recomendo o produto

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bymalapraccis on 03/21/2014

this product is just amazing!, The receiver is around 12 m from the transmitter, in a different floor, through several walls and the image is not perfect, but much better than a normal aerial antenna. I have not played a lot with the channels, but they seem to work as the quality varies a lot. My... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcosh72 on 03/11/2014

It really works. I can't see losses in image and sound quality. I've been using it with a distance of ~6 meters and one wall between the two units. The possibility of adjusting the channels is great because it enabled me to found a channel without any interference. The body construction looks the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygiba77cps on 02/05/2014

- The transmitter and receiver IR is really cool. - Wireless frequency 5.8GHz is better than 2.4Ghz. - Good designer. - It is very easy to install. - Transmission coverage is not so good when you have people between the transmitter and receiver. - When IR is working the video and audio are - is a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhessmann on 10/29/2013

Good product. Works fine, easy to install, easy to use. 4 channels to avoid interference from other devices. Much better than passing cables. Has a switch on/off button, easy to power off if you don't want to let it on all the time. It suffers a little bit from interference. The signal is not so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVikramwa on 09/26/2013

Bought it because i had interference with 2.8 ghz transmitters. This solved the problem and i can watch tv in my room. The remote transmitter is great. The signal is in nice quality. Sometimes it trips but it does not bother me. I am going to buy a few more for further use. No HDMI but that does... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadrianogalindo on 09/05/2013

Material de boa qualidade, muito útil, principalmente para quem não pode passar fio pela casa. Muito bonito, pode ser facilmente escondido. A função de controle remoto é muito eficiente e sensível. Existe um pouco de interferencia que causa falhas na imagem, mesmo os... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarreirarmc on 06/22/2013

really good product and it works as stated. i connected the trasnmitter to the cable box and the other to my tv upstais. there are some walls in between them and it did well. if you are a person that likes your tv screen crystal clear, without any noises, do not purchase this. noice will happen i... Read more

0 0 3

DX Everywhere