DX » Community » Reviews » PAT-530 5.8GHz Wireless A/V STB Transmitter/Receiver with IR Signal Extension Wire Set (Blue)
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarreirarmc on 06/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:really good product and it works as stated. i connected the trasnmitter to the cable box and the other to my tv upstais. there are some walls in between them and it did well. if you are a person that likes your tv screen crystal clear, without any noises, do not purchase... Read more

3 0
  • posted bygmauch on 05/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to use! Even a child can make it work! Just plug the yellow, red and white cables to the yellow, red and white jacks! It works as expected, transmits TV signal in a distance of about 10 meters and through 2 walls and 1 door. I was afraid the remote c... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysansoto on 05/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is very easy to install and use (just plug and play). Fulfills its purpose superbly. The range of transmission is decent (in my case,10 meters without appreciable distortion). The remote control extender works very good. Also the transmiter/receiver are sma... Read more

2 0
  • posted byNiceAlm on 04/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This AV T/R is very good! I never used something similar, and i'm surprising. Clear image, sound good, and very easy to install, simple plug'n play. Works very good, and in Brazil I not found any similar product. Cons:Peoples blocking signal make interference an... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysupergps on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to setup. Decent range (I got about 50 feet behind wall when noise started showing up.) My home setup has it at a distance of 15 feet behind one wall. So works noise-free IR works fine. no glitches seen so far Small device. Hides behind other equipment (Exc... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMAIKESOUZA on 11/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good option to not have to run cables, easy setup and installation. Remote control extender works great. Cons:A little noise on the sound when activated remote control. Subject to external interference. Short transmission range, if the barriers range decreases dramatica... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMelchiori on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can share all kind of media that have a RCA out port. It´s very easy to use and install. The remote control responses is perfect and don´t use another antenna. It´s really very small and beautiful. There are a lot of different channels to av... Read more

3 0
  • posted byRodrigoDBrito on 10/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really easy to make it work. In five minutes you are all set. Nice picture and sound quality. You can select some channels to avoid interference. Small in size. Cons:When in use, the remote doesn't work when pointed directly to the digital TV set-top box. You have to po... Read more

1 0
  • posted byipostnak3d on 07/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:really good product and it works as stated. i connected the trasnmitter to the cable box and the other to my tv upstais. there are severel walls in between them and it did well. if you are a person that likes your tv screen crystal clear, without any noises, do not purc... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymxsadfriday on 06/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this product is just amazing!, The receiver is around 12 m from the transmitter, in a different floor, through several walls and the image is not perfect, but much better than a normal aerial antenna. I have not played a lot with the channels, but they seem to work as the... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections