DX » Community » Reviews » PAT-530 5.8GHz Wireless A/V STB Transmitter/Receiver with IR Signal Extension Wire Set (Blue)
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• pat transmiter receiver review

posted by ipostnak3d on 07/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

really good product and it works as stated. i connected the trasnmitter to the cable box and the other to my tv upstais. there are severel walls in between them and it did well.

if you are a person that likes your tv screen crystal clear, without any noises, do not purchase this. noice will happen as other electronics will interfere sometimes witht the signal.

it works for me. i am not a real picky person about my images being crystl clear. i dont even have HD at my house.

Cons:

for regular use it is awesome. kids will love this as you can put the chanel they want to watch from the cable box.

the only bad thing is that you can not change the chanel. you both have to watch the same chanel.

OtherThoughts:

i will buy this again. it helps a lot cut down costs in having a second cable box.

Bottomline:

i promote this item. would buy again. works as expected.

i have been a dx customer for a while and have to say that dx customer service is awesome!!! love dx! thank you dx for existing!!!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections