DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Compact SX-910A Sporty Bluetooth Stereo Handsfree Headset (10-Hour Talk/135-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 30 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylevieli on 06/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very cheap good sound quality (not the best out there) very easy to use very very small - folds (i caried it with me all the time) Cons:sound lack bass and but nice quality , not super quality. mic is not super quality cannot charge it anymore died after allmost 2 years... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaartN on 04/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good audio quality, bluethooth connection is good enough to use with running and cycling. It is nice to be able to receive phone calls. The control buttons on the right ear is very easy. You do not have to take the phone out of the pocket to pause/unpause, skip song and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrequemao on 12/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The sound is much better than I expected at this price. Powerful enough to listen to music while on the street or while running. The headset is very stable and does not wiggle if you move your head, even if you run, jump, etc. Also it folds in a way that makes it easy t... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythelostdreamer on 08/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tested with a Sony Xperia Arc S, a Nexus 7 tablet and a Samsung Galaxy S3: works wonderfully in all of them. Supports Spotify. Good sound quallity for walking or practising sports. Easy to use. Great deal for the price. Cons:Not very stylish, in fact. The battery connec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPsychoGrinch on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works seamlessly with all bluetooth devices, buttons help to make it even more manageable, excellent battery time, and configuration is not complicated; it can coil on itself so it saves space Cons:none so far OtherThoughts:Tried it in my iPad, iPhone and Galaxy SIII, h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaksaj on 05/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works both with Iphone, Mac, PC and Android (Nexus 4). Loud enough for most purposes Good on battery Compact shape Light, good for sports (running) Cons:Very plasticy, a tad bit worried about sturdyness. OtherThoughts:Doesn't distort the music much so it is enjoyable to l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVeludoLeao on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Light, easy to pair, ergonomic, sound quality, beautiful. Bought to use with my tablet and it is working just fine. A great choice for the price! So far, the sound quality is good for my demmand. Cons:Couldn't find yet! Maybe the plastic construction. I am not s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAquiGorka on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to use. Right out of the box it will work, no need to install anything. Works both with iPad and iPod/iPhone. Great price. Cons:Not the best manufacturing quality for a product. It looks a bit cheap. It looks a bit fragile. Not the best sound quality.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVladeJR on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*** Simple to use, works pretty fine. *** Battery is very good, I really don't know how long it takes to be fully uncharged. **long range, 7-8 mt far. *** Sound quality is good, not the best one, but works fine for me. Cons:*** Low build quality, so price shou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrachesv99 on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Un producto excelente, buena manufactura, excelente duracion y calidad en sonido. Probaso con iPhone 4, iPhone 3G, LG E510F, Motorola XT320, Macbook Pro, Lenovo y funciona de manera excelente en todos. No salgo a ningun lado sin el, excelente precio. Cons:El c... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections