DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Compact SX-910A Sporty Bluetooth Stereo Handsfree Headset (10-Hour Talk/135-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 36 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylevieli on 06/11/2014

very cheap good sound quality (not the best out there) very easy to use very very small - folds (i caried it with me all the time) sound lack bass and but nice quality , not super quality. mic is not super quality cannot charge it anymore died after allmost 2 years , but for this price - worth it) works with iphone 4+5 lasts about 1.5 - 2 years after ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaartN on 04/18/2014

Good audio quality, bluethooth connection is good enough to use with running and cycling. It is nice to be able to receive phone calls. The control buttons on the right ear is very easy. You do not have to take the phone out of the pocket to pause/unpause, skip song and control volume. The construction is a little cheap plastic. Unfortunately both sides ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTONIOBOARD on 04/07/2014

This is the best handset i have got. You can receive calls and hear music with simple touchs in buttons at right ear. Music is so lovely to hear because sound is perfect and volume is so up and you can control it. You can talk and call without use the cellphone. This is the very special handset handsfree, you will not repent, buy one and be happy. No ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinsearch on 02/13/2014

Communicates easily with tablet Asus. Good audio quality and level After extended use the ear-holding becomes a bit bothersome (perhaps this is relative). Requires long press on the botton to turn on and off, where the indicator light is masked by the finger Generally a good product. Fits well on my head (minus the little discomfort on extended usage)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRhomicron on 02/11/2014

Works seamlessly with all bluetooth devices, buttons help to make it even more manageable, excellent battery time, and configuration is not complicated; it can coil on itself so it saves space none so far A great accessory in this day and age, a must if you like running or doing outdoor activities with your phone and like to hear music. All around very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvoorthuizen on 01/18/2014

Small, foldable, durable, loud, good low and high tones. Easy pairing without pincode.Volume up and down works with All paired device. Paired with Apple iPad New IOS7, Nokia Lumina 710 Windows Phone 7.8, Samsung 700T Windows 8. Can't use rewind or forward buttons in combination with every paired device. Tested the microphone once and the one at the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrequemao on 12/05/2013

The sound is much better than I expected at this price. Powerful enough to listen to music while on the street or while running. The headset is very stable and does not wiggle if you move your head, even if you run, jump, etc. Also it folds in a way that makes it easy to carry. Seems to lose signal sometimes when I'm walking around with my cellphone ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRenanlobbo on 11/21/2013

Muito bom a bateria dura muito!!! nada acho que tem que colocar no site algumas replicas de relogios e outros eletronicos roupas assessórios para melhorar a variedade de escolha mais o site e muito bom venho comprando sempre sem muitas surpresas com exceção de um helicopter ruim que eu comprei acho que tem que colocar no site algumas ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorderkatze on 09/10/2013

es muy bueno, se nota que es de buena calidad el producto, bien echo portátil y cómodo, especial para salir a correr se adapta a la persona. la carga es de larga duración, no es necesario cargarlo a diario. el cable de la carga es especial, no he encontrado otro igual por lo cual debo cuidarlo, cada vez que lo pierdo no puedo cargar los ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythelostdreamer on 08/11/2013

Tested with a Sony Xperia Arc S, a Nexus 7 tablet and a Samsung Galaxy S3: works wonderfully in all of them. Supports Spotify. Good sound quallity for walking or practising sports. Easy to use. Great deal for the price. Not very stylish, in fact. The battery connector is for chinese plugs. It's not a big deal as long as any USB-electricity plug converter ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections