There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Seems to work all with Nokia N97 mini

posted by TunTuri on 06/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- Can control Symbian Spotify program with forward-back buttons (at least with N97 mini)

- Battery seems to last quite well

- Smaller than I expected.. Fits better to my pocket then!

- Not 'closed ones' so with low volume I can easily use these in office environment, I can hear other peoples talk when needed without taking these off.

Cons:

- Charging seems to turns these off

- Especially when looking up these tend to drop off from my head.. though I have quite big head and neck. After a bit of the 'neck cable' adjustment, these stays on my head lot better.

- The charging cable goes to any USB port, but the other end is not miniUSB nor microUSB, but its something special.. Might be some lesser known standard aswell, but I didn't have similar cables before. Must not lose this one then.

- Start/shut down time is quite long, for example if getting a call and I'd want not to use these for talking.. but luckily I'm quite lonely guy and I don't get much calls :D

OtherThoughts:

- Initially when I turned these on for the first time, I heard some static noise. Then I turned the headphone volume down and phone volume up, the noise went away. Therefore, it might be that the volume does adjust the earphone amplification, not the phone's volume.. which might be a good thing for battery life and sound quality with low volume levels.

- I bought these so I could watch videos when in train/public transportation

Bottomline:

- Eventhough these aren't the cheapest around, in Finland these would cost easily at least double the price.

- Check if you would need the 'Flat to Round Power Plug Adapter' with this (you can find at least 2 compatible SKU's here from DX when searching with that)

- There's also black ones available, search with 'SX-910A'

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections