DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Compact SX-910A Sporty Bluetooth Stereo Handsfree Headset (10-Hour Talk/135-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 30 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very cheap and usefull

posted by melvinlopez06 on 07/18/2012

Impression:;

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Sound quality is very good.
    Next, Prev song, volume works good on PC and nokia x2-01 and samsung s5230.
    Multifunctional buttons for calls works as manual described (tested on nokia x2-01, samsung s5230)
    Easy connect on those cellphones.
    Light weight.Cons:You can hear a notify sound for an incoming call, i expected to hear the phone's ringtone.
    The phone's speakers always sounds on a incoming call, except on vibrating mode.
    The sound quality is poor on my nokia phone, but is good on samsung, conclusion: not sound on the same way on all phones.
    The cable between speakers is short, a little more long would be better.
    The manual referenced a not existing drivers disc.
    It Need direct access to the bluetooth to work properly, the walls can affect the sound reception.
    Made with Cheap materials, avoid it fall down.OtherThoughts:The headset not work with all USB Bluetooth, I have one since 4 years ago and not work for me, I tested with one of dx (sku 11866) and works good.
    Tested on windows 7, you need to let configured to Windows Update to search drivers online for the new device.Bottomline:Its a good headset, I use at indoor home and office (on the same room) without problems
    I already ordered one for my wife!!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections