DX » Community » Reviews » Unique 2.3" LCD Gun Target Shooting Alarm Clock Set (4*AA/2*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJGomez88 on 01/15/2014

This is fantastic, it is a lot more fun than i was expecting it, the game modes will help sweep away a bored night! And the precision amazed me, it came very well packed and it has a very low learning curve, in 5 minutes or less you will work with it like a pro. the number of batteries, 4 on the clock ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFelipeRaimo on 02/27/2013

Surely one of the best products I bought, packaged, packed perfectly, with manual, works perfectly, it is much nicer than I imagined. The use of batteries may be the only negative point, four AA batteries in the unit over two AA batteries in the gun, it can generate a cost of over use. I will recommend ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymariananavega123456 on 12/03/2012

It looks good, well made. The gun is very nice, better them i expected! It has a very loud sound. The buttons are very well made and the target is very nice as well! You dont have to aim and you still gets the target.. But it is fun any ways.. Just not sure if it will work as i thought it would... Even ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byyisusclein on 07/12/2012

My kid loves this. Very good construction, the plastic And mechanism are very nice. Good Range too, we probe to fire about 6 m and is ok(supports moré distance). The accuracy is not professional but is ok, adecuate to a children clock. My boy loves the game mode. No one, maybe 6AA is to much. Good toy ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byX750F on 06/16/2011

Hah! this is a great product, if there's something that will wake you up, this is it! The gun has a blow-back function and gun sound. You can record your own sound to use as the alarm sound. and it has 2 game modes. The gun is not perfectly accurate. You can easily hit the target, just by shooting to ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections