DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini 2.4GHz Wireless Surveillance Audio/Video Camera w/ 4-CH Receiver - Black (1-Camera Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypientje23 on 04/17/2013

Nice camera and receiver for a good price. I use the whole package for home surveilance, and it fit. the price easy to install low energie use easy to install to an external device like tv/recorder. sometimes hard to configigure if you have installed more 2,4Ghz camera's. If you have lots of metal in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCAManiak on 10/10/2012

Easy and fast installation, up to 4 cameras (each camera has it's own switch to make it the 1,2,3,4-th one) on one object, rather good reception distance. very sensitive adjust I'm using it to look what happend in the house, when nobody is at home and it works good. Unsecured 2.4Ghz freq. is not a real ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypeladillo on 09/11/2012

Cheap Wireless Enough resolution Enough sensibility for night street illumination - to get better image, possibly would need active LEDs Very compact and discreet in the outside Sensitivity to interferences Viewing angle A bit difficult to optimize wireless sync (very sensitive adjust) Working fine over ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPACALHAU on 09/06/2011

1 . Fullfil their requirement. 2 . Less than a minut to make it works. 3 . Works even througt 2 floors very smooth. 1 . Price considered higher than expected for the product. 2 . Cant maximize the range cause antenna is fixed. 3 . Becomes black and white at night. For black and white i could by one with ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylarkin on 01/26/2011

1. quality of both camera and receiver is good, doesn't feel and look cheap; 2. reception distance is as described, good enough; 3. reception quality is good, gets through walls (receiver is in the ground floor, camera is in the 2nd floor); 4. good value for the price, you don't feel shortchanged; 5.... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections