DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Fish Shaped Safety Wristband Anti-Lost Alarm Device for Kid/Pet/Purse/Bag (1*CR2032/1*AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRamatys on 07/11/2013

Really functional, think of how much stress is spared with concerns about their children. Just be both connected devices and in less than 8metros away already informs you that your son is away so much time left to run after him before he actually disappear from their sight the device battery largest is well complicated to be replaced, being necessary ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperbullfrog on 12/13/2012

simple and does what it says. too plastic looking. might break easily no major complain. the key looks very toyish. manage your expectation, do not expect to perform extremely well. the beep sound can be very deafening. initially bought it to tag my kids when we travel overseas. now, it has sort of end up as kids toy. i bought 3 pieces, and given 2 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKiahLoon on 05/07/2012

The reason I buy from DealExtreme is because of the price. The same thing was sold twice the price in the store. Used it on my child during our trip to a theme park. It works. The devise intermittently gave wrong indication. Beeping even when my child is just next to me. The product does take 3 weeks plus to be delivered, upon contacted with the customer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHaleary on 09/19/2011

Item is as per description. Works well for me and my child. I ordered 4 sets in total, all are working and the distance range can be set. between 5 little footsteps to 25 footsteps. Be mindful though if there are any blockage around the area you are in. It has 2 mode, one searching and the other is "let loose" which i didn't really expect ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections