DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Impact Defender Housing Case with LCD Screen Protector for Ipod Touch 4 - Pink
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJalers69 on 02/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you are looking for a great little IPod case, look no further. I have bought 4 of these over the last 2 years. My original one is still like brand new. It is owned by an 8 year old girl, so it has been dropped, and used by a small child. I have also bought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaelkhayri on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These cases are very sturdy. I bought three colours to differentiate the kid's ipods. The kids love them and they have not taken them off since. Cons:The screen protector comes out easily, but we found that you do not need it. Once the case is on, the screen b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrzottis on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has a really good price (much cheaper than the real deal) and works exactly the same. It fits perfectly on my daughter's iPod 4. Also makes my teenager daughter Ipod very well protected. Cons:Comes with some adesives with no manual included. So till now I don't know... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxXpezcoolXx on 03/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This little case is the perfect thing for my girlfriend, first because it's pink and also because it's is really well made. At first I thought that the volume button would be hard to control, but it's not, it works as if you had not case around it. Comes with a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySnowman093 on 02/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:price is a bonus, colour was as seen in picture took minutes to assemble without the instructions, which means that it for the mortal of us. assembly takes about fifteen minutes lots of different peaces for different aspect of the hard cover. Cons:no instructions makes... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections