Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJoaoRibas on 12/15/2012

Good fit on the head, the strips are easy to adjust. It has three light modes (high, low, blink), in my opinion they are unnecessary, I only use it in high bright. The battery compartment is nice, it closes well. Cannot comment yet on the battery life. The lamp is not heavy, so your neck won't get tired ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaripitka on 09/10/2012

Bright, focused beam. The light is easy to adjust to correct angle. Uses normal AAA batteries, and uses only moderately current, so batteries last pretty long, compared to the illuminating power. It´s a bit on the chubby size... :) But considering the 3AAA batteries and the beam power, not so bad.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byc9ruslan on 03/09/2010

Good quality Bright Convinient Adjustable head straps and beamangle 3 modes Handsfree Seems that switch cap is not silicone I was using it outside on -20C and becomes hard and difficult to switch it off! Soldering quality could be better, price could be lower, I found same headlamp for just a bit higher ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjay2me on 07/15/2009

1. uses 3 AAA batteries. 2. is very bright 3. has huge throw and spread 4. low setting seems too bright to be power saving 5.adjustable ankle for head lamp 6. straps are adjustable and strong 1. too heavy to run with or ride a bike with 2. casing is plastic - looks cheap 3. doesn't come in great packaging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by2vanger on 11/18/2008

VERY bright - I was really surprised. The light is visible even on daylight. Light weight. The batteries last long. Who need flash on the headlamp? Plastic is cheap. Headstraps are somewhat short - it doesn't fit well on my head. The worst - strap can be easily detached from clip because it is not solid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRPekka on 10/04/2008

Bright light. Easy to wear. Switch is easy enough to use but not too easy so it would accidentaly be pressed Quite a large chunk, I was suprised when I opened the packet. The reflector is a bit loose between the circuit board and lens. Too heavy for my 8-year old daughter to wear 3 modes; bright, a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonsson84 on 08/20/2008

It has several modes (medium, high and flashing). The batteries last quite long. It uses a LED so you don't need to change any lightbulbs. The head strap is too small for my head and I don't have a big head. So if you have a big head this lamp will be quite useless. It has a bad smell. You can not fine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythirdfox_ on 06/09/2008

Nice bright light - different modes (low, high and flashing settings) are useful. Takes AAA batteries - the battery life seems long - had it for a week and lamp still going strong. Will bring it for my cycling trips anyway. Construction is cheap plastic (hence the cheap price I suspect) but other than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygdhannah on 02/01/2008

Bright, cheap, light Angle adjustment clicks, so you can only use it on 4 settings. Has a really bad smell, like it was dropped in oil. Not bad for the price. I'm going to check out some of the other lights here. I'll see if the smell wears off this one, and I might use it. Try another light. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeterlm on 01/03/2008

Affordable headlamp for a 1W output. Allows longer battery life with LOW and HIGH Brightness Mode. Strobe is good to catch people's attention. Elastic strap comes off easily due to the holding clip construction which can be better made. Bought 2 of these and ordered another 1 of this earlier but was ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections