DX » Community » Reviews » 5mW 405nm Blue-Violet/Royal Purple Laser Pen (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 10 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycmseagle on 11/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very low cost. The laser is a very bright violet color. Cons:Cheap. The construction is not of particularly high quality. The shirt pocket clip broke off while I was carrying the device in my pocket. OtherThoughts:The batteries don't last long, but it takes standard AAA... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCreulsomegeorge on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a neat color that changes itself dependently from the surface you do shine it on. It has an fairly invisible beam, but in the dark skies you can see a bit of a difference. Cons:Maybe a tat to expensive? But it's a rare seeing, a blue/purple laser in mos... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythehollowmen on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A very powerful laser pointer, bright and eye-catching. It is an unusual colour and a lot of people ask where you got it from. Cons:This laser pointer probably has a higher output than 5mW, so it probably isn't the safest to use playing with cats. OtherThoughts:... Read more

1 0
  • posted byANTONIOVALLANO on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a nice blue color. Perfect for change the tone of your ligth painting pictures. I try the red and the green but this is the most cool color for sure. Good package, with two batteries included. Cons:I have a green laser too, and the blue one is not as powerfull as... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytba03 on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:cheap, seems somewhat solid, nice color, my cats loves it way more than my mW green one, she actually play with this one Cons:really bad focus, at 10 feet the "dot" is already 1 inch, my green 5mw still has a less than 1/4 inch at 50 feet, switch feels... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCaizer on 03/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:WORKS! does what it's supposed to do. bought it to paint with light for photography and it works great. Easy to find batteries for it. the color is lovely too Cons:None that i could find i enjoyed it greatly OtherThoughts:WORKS! does what it's supposed to do. bought it... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTrhlajz on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Wavelength able to excite fluorescent materials and dyes (.e.g. highlighter traces, "neon" labels, luminophores, riboflavin / quinine / fluorescein solutions, etc.) - Also capable to excite phosphorescent "glowing" materials, emitting the... Read more

2 0
  • posted byadamdappy on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great and Bright Laser, Changes Colour When Shined At Different Colour Plastics And Comes With A Great Little Box And 2 AAA Batteries 1 Of The Best Laser Pointers I've Bought, I've Owned It For Over A Month And I Haven't Had 1 Problem With It ................... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylibrin on 11/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Definitely one of the best gadgets on DealExtreme. I've never seen a laser other than red/green, and this particular one is fascinating. The purple dot is less visible than the red/green one (obviously) but pleases the eye very much (except if you point the laser right in... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTurdles on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This laser pointer is really cool! I've never had a purple laser before and I'm really impressed. It's really bright and shines really far. I'm talking super far. It has a really great color. I really like it! Cons:The point is not very well-defined like the g... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections