DX » Community » Reviews » 5mW 405nm Blue-Violet/Royal Purple Laser Pen (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymansur.badgutdinov on 12/05/2013

Well built and of good quality. Laser is more powerfull (28 mW) than declared. Emission wavelength as tested meets declarations. Doesn't have any, except you better not to play with you cat using this. I bought one for phosphor research. This pointer is well built and of really good quality. I tested ... Read more

optical emission spectra

0 0 1

• posted bycmseagle on 11/04/2013

Very low cost. The laser is a very bright violet color. Cheap. The construction is not of particularly high quality. The shirt pocket clip broke off while I was carrying the device in my pocket. The batteries don't last long, but it takes standard AAAs so it's not a serious issue. I don't really expect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymhdx on 10/01/2013

This laser pointer produces a very bright and long range light beam. Apart from Presentations I like to use it in fog and mist. The color of the laser dot is varying depending on the surface reflecting the light - different whites of walls result in different color impressions, somewhat between violet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymhashwhat on 09/11/2013

Good and cheap laser. Comes in a box so it will get protected somewhat during shipping. Not that bright even with a new battery unless it is meant to be. The box that it comes with is cheap, but it would protect the item during shipping. Not bad. I have the green version in the same chassis. This one,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoelini on 08/30/2013

The color is pretty amazing Make glow in the dark things charge real quickly It gets really far (if your eyes can see it) On pitch black you might be able to see the beam The build quality looks expensive The button is not made with the same quality as the rest of the laser You have to leave the button ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysirpau1 on 07/07/2013

Price, it's blue/violet and few people have it. You can check legitimacy of bank notes using this laser, as a good part of the light is in the UV range. Build quality. As with most lasers using AAA batteries, the build quality isn't great. One laser gets very dim after a few seconds of use. A second ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCreulsomegeorge on 06/20/2013

It has a neat color that changes itself dependently from the surface you do shine it on. It has an fairly invisible beam, but in the dark skies you can see a bit of a difference. Maybe a tat to expensive? But it's a rare seeing, a blue/purple laser in most places. So the price is negotiable. It's very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythehollowmen on 06/12/2013

A very powerful laser pointer, bright and eye-catching. It is an unusual colour and a lot of people ask where you got it from. This laser pointer probably has a higher output than 5mW, so it probably isn't the safest to use playing with cats. I purchased it mostly for a photography project: righting ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byANTONIOVALLANO on 06/11/2013

It has a nice blue color. Perfect for change the tone of your ligth painting pictures. I try the red and the green but this is the most cool color for sure. Good package, with two batteries included. I have a green laser too, and the blue one is not as powerfull as the green one. Even it does not concentrated ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytba03 on 03/19/2013

cheap, seems somewhat solid, nice color, my cats loves it way more than my mW green one, she actually play with this one really bad focus, at 10 feet the "dot" is already 1 inch, my green 5mw still has a less than 1/4 inch at 50 feet, switch feels flimsy and weak and batery compartiment is ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections