DX » Community » Reviews » 5mW 405nm Blue-Violet/Royal Purple Laser Pen (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Awesome Disappointed Esta bien Great colour
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycheesetoast on 11/26/2015

Perfect for the cats and to distract the wife. Love that it takes AA batteries, since they're a dime a dozen. Would recommend.

0 0 0

• posted bybaksovic on 11/09/2015

Не плохой товар за свои деньги. Единственное что не понравилось, точка фокуса расплывается и луч не видно. Думал что будет по лучше.

0 0 0

• posted by3489071 on 10/21/2015

I ordered 3 lasers (this one is included in my review) so i'm gonna review them together for easy. A Red one (SKU300543), a Green one (SKU44128) and Blue/Violet(SKU47931) one. All lasers are 5mW. - The Green one is as always the brightest. - Blue/Violet one is also bright but not as bright as the... Read more

Good price/quality Good price/quality

0 0 0

• posted by9495018 on 07/29/2015

Working as expected. No problems. Nicely presented in box It costs a few pounds. . No cause to complain at all. Happy.

Impression:As I expected, perfectly ok;

0 0 0

• posted bybrunofin on 07/29/2015

While nothing really wrong with this laser light, it as it functions as expected, I believe the green light laser is easier to see in the dark or even during the day, maybe because of color contrast. If you're thinking to buy a strong laser light, I'd recommend the green one, but you'll probably... Read more

Impression:good,Disappointed ,green-is-better;

0 0 0

• posted byBatusi007 on 01/07/2015

Pros: Diseño, creo que es muy acertado Presentación, con pilas incluida y un estuche bonito Contras: No es tan brillante como aparece en las fotos.

Impression:Esta bien;

0 0 0

• posted byDrPage on 08/28/2014

Pros: Very powerful laser, not as visible as Green, as its wavelength is on the edge of the visible spectrum. Makes a change having a purple laser, and break from the Green and Red lasers. Construction seems fine to me. Cons: batteries don't last that long but as they are AAA they’re easy to in... Read more

Impression:Great colour;

0 0 0

• posted bymansur.badgutdinov on 12/05/2013

Well built and of good quality. Laser is more powerfull (28 mW) than declared. Emission wavelength as tested meets declarations. Doesn't have any, except you better not to play with you cat using this. I bought one for phosphor research. This pointer is well built and of really good quality. I it... Read more

optical emission spectra

0 0 5

• posted bycmseagle on 11/04/2013

Very low cost. The laser is a very bright violet color. Cheap. The construction is not of particularly high quality. The shirt pocket clip broke off while I was carrying the device in my pocket. The batteries don't last long, but it takes standard AAAs so it's not a serious issue. I don't really... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymhdx on 10/01/2013

This laser pointer produces a very bright and long range light beam. Apart from Presentations I like to use it in fog and mist. The color of the laser dot is varying depending on the surface reflecting the light - different whites of walls result in different color impressions, somewhat between I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere