DX » Community » Reviews » 5mW 405nm Blue-Violet/Royal Purple Laser Pen (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Awesome Disappointed Esta bien Great colour
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMinizarbi on 08/24/2017

Impression:Awesome;

Pros: I bought it to recharge phosphorescent items, and it does it perfectly Cons: The part with the laser can go off a little sometime

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10802269 on 05/19/2017

great product

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10185782 on 04/15/2016

Impression:good,Awesome,really strong lazer pen ;

Strong light , Nice look Cons

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycheesetoast on 11/26/2015

Perfect for the cats and to distract the wife. Love that it takes AA batteries, since they're a dime a dozen. Would recommend.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybaksovic on 11/09/2015

Impression:good;

Не плохой товар за свои деньги. Единственное что не понравилось, точка фокуса расплывается и луч не видно. Думал что будет по лучше.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by3489071 on 10/21/2015

Impression:good;

I ordered 3 lasers (this one is included in my review) so i'm gonna review them together for easy. A Red one (SKU300543), a Green one (SKU44128) and Blue/Violet(SKU47931) one. All lasers are 5mW. - The Green one is as always the brightest. - Blue/Violet one is also bright but not as bright as the... Read more

Good price/quality Good price/quality

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9495018 on 07/29/2015

Impression:As I expected, perfectly ok;

Working as expected. No problems. Nicely presented in box It costs a few pounds. . No cause to complain at all. Happy.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybrunofin on 07/29/2015

Impression:good,Disappointed ,green-is-better;

While nothing really wrong with this laser light, it as it functions as expected, I believe the green light laser is easier to see in the dark or even during the day, maybe because of color contrast. If you're thinking to buy a strong laser light, I'd recommend the green one, but you'll probably... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBatusi007 on 01/07/2015

Impression:Esta bien;

Pros: Diseño, creo que es muy acertado Presentación, con pilas incluida y un estuche bonito Contras: No es tan brillante como aparece en las fotos.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDrPage on 08/28/2014

Impression:Great colour;

Pros: Very powerful laser, not as visible as Green, as its wavelength is on the edge of the visible spectrum. Makes a change having a purple laser, and break from the Green and Red lasers. Construction seems fine to me. Cons: batteries don't last that long but as they are AAA they’re easy to in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere