DX » Community » Reviews » G50 Clip Style Car Air Freshener (Scent Assorted)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byschwschw on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The slick cilindric design of it matches my car's style (fiat Punto Brazil, Grande Punto elsewhere) This product wins over that other conventional car air freshener's design as it blends more seamlessly into the curves of the overall cars. It's easy to "turn... Read more

1 0
  • posted byYarcap on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Package - the item is well packed. The flavouring ponge is in a vacuum pack.Cons:The most disappointing thing is the clip. It is totally useless. If you buy this item think of how to fasten it beforehand. The clip is weak and small, it doesn't hold the freshener where it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhkoleti on 10/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:good package holds the delivery interval easy to install very good smell long use durable plastics the package comes with 2 perfume tubes, basiclly you need to put them both in the plastic, but you can just put one and keep the other for laterCons:the holding a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaztr0 on 04/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I love the scent. I'm usually used to Air Spencer's CS-X3 squash scent, but I like to go against the norm and try different things. That is when I stumbled upon GIGA by Air Spencer. The green breeze scent is fresh and a very pleasant fragrance. Cons:I'm not sur... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections