DX » Community » Reviews » H11 55W 3000K Super Bright Car Yellow Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjpestrada115 on 07/08/2013

- Well packaged in manufacturer's hard plastic box - Bulbs look well built - Gives very good lighting contrast and road visibility in conjunction with the car's HID headlamps - Does what its supposed to do - penetrate fog! - Well priced. Good value for money. None that I think of at present I bought 3 pairs to have some spares in case they go busted ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMauroValenti on 06/21/2012

I have installed these H11 bulbs into my Valeo fog lights on a Renault Clio, and the light was just fascinated. Definitely a realy 3000k light pours all around, and allows good light, even in wet weather or fog. The color is great. Easy to fit, just plug and works. No cons at the moment. Good bulbs quality for good price. The package was as the photo.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMauroValenti on 06/18/2012

I have installed these H11 bulbs into my Valeo fog lights and the light was just fascinated. Definitely a realy 3000k light pours all around, and allows good light, even in wet weather. The color is great. Good bulbs quality for good price. The package was as the photo. Easy to fit, just plug and works. No cons at the moment. I would recommend to buy ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections