DX » Community » Reviews » Aurora SH-00271 CREE Q5 WC 3-Mode 200-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Clip (1*AA/1*14500)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRooster911 on 12/30/2012

I bought this flashlight because it has a clip. The clip is very useful althou it looks very flimsy it is not so bad. Is does the job very well It's got glow in the dark o-rings and tailcap. Good quallity and bright light. High and low mode are good. It wil not tail stand The tail part sometime gets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byademilde on 05/25/2012

I found the product I was looking for. Good quality, good light with a reasonable price. Excellent. A great purchase. I Recommend. Small size, fits in your pocket. Easy to handle. Works with alkaline or rechargeable. Very good. Three lighting modes, including fast strobe that was what he wanted. Accompanying ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byformicae on 10/13/2011

Three modes, which is plenty. High is quite bright on an AA, mid is not that much dimmer, but likely stretches the battery life quite a bit, and the strobe is perfect for urban biking at night (mount using sku.31871). Personally, I LIKE the green glow-in-the-dark clicky switch. Between it and the GITD ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblindnick on 06/19/2011

Good price. Goodness build. Thick aluminum, real aluminum OP reflector and mineral glass. Water proof. Springs on plus and minus contacts. 3 modes with short press switch (high, medium, strobe). Strobe is real irritate strobe. Wide hotspot. Clip, GITD o-rings and tail cap. Universal power supply (alkaline ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywolfmuffin on 04/05/2011

- Very bright - The strobe mode is INCREDIBLY annoying :D - The entire body of the torch is knurled for good grip - A 14500 battery barely fits in it... it's a bit of a squeeze - Push button is an ugly fluoro green color - If you unscrew the back of the torch you have to align the clip back in properly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlbertosoto on 03/28/2011

Nice body machining. Good thermal transfer No useless SOS or MED modes Spring on driver for positive contact Works OK with AA after using a li-ion (didn't burn the driver) Has clip Led "only" XR-E Q5... come on, we need something newer! Low isn't as low as I like. Strobe too fast for my taste.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections