DX » Community » Reviews » Aurora SH-00271 CREE Q5 WC 3-Mode 200-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Clip (1*AA/1*14500)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRooster911 on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this flashlight because it has a clip. The clip is very useful althou it looks very flimsy it is not so bad. Is does the job very well It's got glow in the dark o-rings and tailcap. Good quallity and bright light. High and low mode are good. Cons:It wil not tai... Read more

0 0
  • posted byademilde on 05/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I found the product I was looking for. Good quality, good light with a reasonable price. Excellent. A great purchase. I Recommend. Small size, fits in your pocket. Easy to handle. Works with alkaline or rechargeable. Very good. Three lighting modes, including fast strob... Read more

1 1
  • posted byformicae on 10/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Three modes, which is plenty. High is quite bright on an AA, mid is not that much dimmer, but likely stretches the battery life quite a bit, and the strobe is perfect for urban biking at night (mount using sku.31871). Personally, I LIKE the green glow-in-the-dar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblindnick on 06/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price. Goodness build. Thick aluminum, real aluminum OP reflector and mineral glass. Water proof. Springs on plus and minus contacts. 3 modes with short press switch (high, medium, strobe). Strobe is real irritate strobe. Wide hotspot. Clip, GITD o-rings an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywolfmuffin on 04/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very bright - The strobe mode is INCREDIBLY annoying :D - The entire body of the torch is knurled for good grip Cons:- A 14500 battery barely fits in it... it's a bit of a squeeze - Push button is an ugly fluoro green color - If you unscrew the back of the tor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 03/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice body machining. Good thermal transfer No useless SOS or MED modes Spring on driver for positive contact Works OK with AA after using a li-ion (didn't burn the driver) Has clip Cons:Led "only" XR-E Q5... come on, we need something newer! Low isn't as low a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections