DX » Community » Reviews » IQ Teaser Ring (Set of Seven)
  • 5 star 84 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 66 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMiggle007 on 10/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great set of puzzles. All our guests start playing with it. After 15 mins I show them how it works really fast and you can see them guessing. They're great, several levels of difficulty are included. The price is really goed; we were in Germany where they ask... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydarla231 on 10/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you like to have something to play in your hand all the time, great choice! Some of them are similar to one another, yet it's really fun. Great gift idea. A huge plus: they don't change color easily and turn into rosé color. Very solid and neat. Cons:2... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygrasnal on 05/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a wonderful game to everybody that have children. In this electronic era, find something that send us back to the time that games on the screen were not usual, is realy marvelous. Try to "discover" how to play with the metal parts in a cold n... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarcelodcorrea on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very well made product. The steel is well recovered and it seems to last a long time. Sometimes you believe it is not possible to separate both parts, but suddenly you acchieve to do it. Good for intellectual exercises!!!! Good for kids! Cons:I don´t identi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygrasnal on 05/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very well made product. The steel is well recovered and it seems to last a long time. Sometimes you believe it is not possible to separate both parts, but suddenly you acchieve to do it. I have just bought more one item, to have it as a spare to future birthda... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySergy89 on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice puzzle game, easy but complicated. The quality of pieces is really good and the price is awesome. Good size for every body and can play in family. Very interesting Cons:No cons at the moment, it is a very good buy i'm happy, totaly sold! Good price, Good quality (m... Read more

2 0
  • posted byspavvn on 04/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really nice puzzles as for me. A couple of them took me more than an hour to get them solved. But some other people (my colleagues) had them solved with different timings. So it's mostly about your luck and overall puzzle solving experience on how fast you solve them. C... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylemmyk on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Set of seven fun and entertaining toys, especially when you want to show something for entertaining your friends on a coffe or so. Its very good IQ toy for boring times and for giving yourself or someone near you an interesting quest. Cons:Nothing to complain... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypvela on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Low price, interesting gift to a kid. Cons:The extremes of some pieces must be less sharp, it may cause some harm. Maybe it should have some kind of "resolution guide" to the ones who can't figure out the solution. OtherThoughts:none. Bottomline:An interesting... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhernantojo7 on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Seven different metal puzzles so you'll have hours of fun trying to figure each one out. They're built tough and don't bend easily (except for one, but it's supposed to) so pretty hard to cheat. (The “Engrish” on the back of the pack is Hilarious) -Pretty fun and challe... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections