DX » Community » Reviews » IQ Teaser Ring (Set of Seven)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUkrania on 12/16/2014

this IQ Teaser Rings are Set of Seven details. all made from chromed iron. You need to note that this set are has small size. good brain teaser, you will spend more than hour to solve them. Can be good present for IQ guys. Come in a good packing. For a now there is no coins . Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDanielTavares84 on 01/07/2014

The puzzles are well built and they all have a beautiful chrome finish. Some are easy and some are very hard. Comes with a cover with all solutions, but I think it's better if you do not look. Has almost no replay value. Once you find out how to solve, there is no reason to play again. The pieces are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemcosta on 01/02/2014

* Pieces have the right size * Quite strong * Durable (I got mine since 2010 and it is still shining) * Really cheap * Can be frustrating when you get struck * Not a toy for small kids * Not suitable for impatient people * There's no solving manual (IMHO, this is a "pro" :) This is not a toy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTempltom on 11/14/2013

Fun and so cool to use it with friends. Just practice a bit before showing to them. And tell them to not use force, because the point is not to use strenght. You have to make them use concentration and focus. Only with that you can separate the teasers. A bit fragile, but not much. And causes a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelarrat on 11/05/2013

arrived as expected, in a paper and plastic package, seven pieces some very easy and some harder that would require some thought...recommended for beginers and experts the iron is a little bit fragile but does the work arrived as expected, in a paper and plastic package, seven pieces some very easy and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarielx5 on 11/04/2013

This is a really good training for your brain, you can get fun with them. the metals are fine. Good challanges, works like a gift. the price of course is the best. i have this for 6 months and still works the only one is when you use it to much, your hands get impregnated of smell a iron. just need wash ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMiggle007 on 10/23/2013

Great set of puzzles. All our guests start playing with it. After 15 mins I show them how it works really fast and you can see them guessing. They're great, several levels of difficulty are included. The price is really goed; we were in Germany where they ask 7,50 - 10,- EUR for one puzzle (larger size)... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byedgarre on 10/11/2013

Absolutely fantastic set to improve your skills in thinking of possibilities. There are totally different in form and conclusion to solve them. It takes some time to master the difficult ones, but it's a fair challenge and great fun. You can easily take them with you and challenge your friends and family ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarla231 on 10/07/2013

If you like to have something to play in your hand all the time, great choice! Some of them are similar to one another, yet it's really fun. Great gift idea. A huge plus: they don't change color easily and turn into rosé color. Very solid and neat. 2-3 puzzles are similar to one another but they ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfmiri1975 on 09/26/2013

Very simple and nice puzzle. You don't need fancy eletronic games to have a nice time putting your brain to work. The price is very attractive. The parts have good material. You won't find any puzzle like this for this price. Very fast delivery. It tool less than one month to arrive. I did not find anything ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections