DX » Community » Reviews » IQ Teaser Ring (Set of Seven)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality Fun Very nice Bargain
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFolstag on 08/24/2015

Es un buen producto, para liberar la mente o ejercitar tu cerebro. Son juegos desafiantes pelo la lógica de uso es fácil, lo difícil es resolverlo. Cómprenlo y diviértanse, además no es costoso.

Impression:good,Fun,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byJCCopyrights on 07/14/2015

Pros: Barato,entretenido, una manera curiosa y diferente de entretenerse.La calidad es pobre pero dentro de lo esperado

Impression:good,Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byDulimoni on 04/21/2015

Bem divertido, chegou e tinha gente em casa já abrimos e começamos a brincar, o material é bom parece durável, cria boas risadas. Aprovado. O problema é que fui taxado em quase 90%.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bytapo4ok on 04/02/2015

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Its just fun puzzle. Solution provided on package. They are not very complex so children can handle when try hard. Cons: 3 items are very similar to solve. So it really not 7 but 5 unique puzzles. Bottomline:... Read more

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted bywald0 on 03/23/2015

Pros: Good quality, doesn't wear easily, fun, not too difficult Cons: None I can think of Other Thoughts: Great product for the price, will buy again. Comes as advertised. A lot of fun to solve.

Impression:Fun,Quality,Bargain;

0 0 0

• posted byUkrania on 12/16/2014

this IQ Teaser Rings are Set of Seven details. all made from chromed iron. You need to note that this set are has small size. good brain teaser, you will spend more than hour to solve them. Can be good present for IQ guys. Come in a good packing. For a now there is no coins .

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byAbe27 on 08/03/2014

I tried to solve them myself and got most of them. Then I gave them to the kids I teach and some of them could solve them. They're great size, and the build quality is great. I wish there was more to choose from, maybe three sets. Most of them worked on the same principle. Once you figure it out... Read more

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byDanielTavares84 on 01/07/2014

The puzzles are well built and they all have a beautiful chrome finish. Some are easy and some are very hard. Comes with a cover with all solutions, but I think it's better if you do not look. Has almost no replay value. Once you find out how to solve, there is no reason to play again. The pieces... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemcosta on 01/02/2014

* Pieces have the right size * Quite strong * Durable (I got mine since 2010 and it is still shining) * Really cheap * Can be frustrating when you get struck * Not a toy for small kids * Not suitable for impatient people * There's no solving manual (IMHO, this is a "pro" :) This is not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTempltom on 11/14/2013

Fun and so cool to use it with friends. Just practice a bit before showing to them. And tell them to not use force, because the point is not to use strenght. You have to make them use concentration and focus. Only with that you can separate the teasers. A bit fragile, but not much. And causes a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere