DX » Community » Reviews » ET-430 4.3" TFT LCD Digital Monitor for Vehicle Parking Reverse Camera (NTSC/PAL 12V DC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydvloss on 08/02/2013

The build quality is good. The image is clear. The installation and operation is incredibly easy (plug and play). Can be used for external DVR for FPV. The aspect ratio of the image is not respected. The monitor is wide screen and the most cameras are standard. Instead of keeping the aspect ratio putting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypepehillo on 04/12/2012

it is easy to install , I have it integrated on my cluster car removing the support it brings. The image is good and I didn´t have any problem with it, was installed 9 months ago. there are some power consumption when the video signal is out so it is better to conect it to an inrruptible power supply ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byElusive93Evo on 04/30/2011

Very good quality item for the price. A++ Made of high quality plastic and mounts to the dash of your car very easily No on off switch or AV select buttons on the screen, but you can use a switch in the power wire if you need to. Cant find any cons other then the thoughts below: The screen shows lines ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections