DX » Community » Reviews » Double-Port Charging Station with Blue Light for PlayStation 3 Move Controllers - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTinyla on 11/14/2011

-Great Product -Looks great with the LEDs around the charger -Controllers fits perfectly in the connectors and are well gripped -Very fast shippment -also a great price for this product, where i live these chargers cost minimum double of this price No cons that i can think of... Maybe a longer micro ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byexerramun on 09/30/2011

Properly packaged in original box product is reached.- Capable of charging two controls simultaneously in a short time.- Blue light around the drivers operating load indicator.- Good grip on the controls while charging.- USB-Mini USB cable now included.- No meeting.- Maybe the quality of materials is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymstrrptr on 04/04/2011

-Holds and charged two controllers simultaneously -Both controllers were fully charged overnight so doesn't take forever to charge -Nice blue light around the controllers -Clips hold the controllers in place pretty well -Nice design, not over designed or overly simple -No cable included! Original controller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjulioso21 on 01/12/2011

It does what it´s build for. It can hold two move controllers and can charge them. Looks very good with the controllers. Nice finish and color. I use an usb adapter to charge the controllers, so I don´t need the usb cable and my ps3 usb ports are free The blue light is nice. does not bring the usb cable.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections