DX » Community » Reviews » Double-Port Charging Station with Blue Light for PlayStation 3 Move Controllers - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTinyla on 11/14/2011

-Great Product -Looks great with the LEDs around the charger -Controllers fits perfectly in the connectors and are well gripped -Very fast shippment -also a great price for this product, where i live these chargers cost minimum double of this price No cons that i can think of... Maybe a longer micro usb cable... Great product and u must have for people ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexerramun on 09/30/2011

Properly packaged in original box product is reached.- Capable of charging two controls simultaneously in a short time.- Blue light around the drivers operating load indicator.- Good grip on the controls while charging.- USB-Mini USB cable now included.- No meeting.- Maybe the quality of materials is not the best, but no big problem.- You need not buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymstrrptr on 04/04/2011

-Holds and charged two controllers simultaneously -Both controllers were fully charged overnight so doesn't take forever to charge -Nice blue light around the controllers -Clips hold the controllers in place pretty well -Nice design, not over designed or overly simple -No cable included! Original controller charging cable works but I would have liked ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjulioso21 on 01/12/2011

It does what it´s build for. It can hold two move controllers and can charge them. Looks very good with the controllers. Nice finish and color. I use an usb adapter to charge the controllers, so I don´t need the usb cable and my ps3 usb ports are free The blue light is nice. does not bring the usb cable. it does not hold the controllers very well but ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections