DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 3W 3-LED 270-Lumen 6500K White Light Bulb (85~265V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byforsstu2 on 08/24/2013

Very cheap LED light bulp. Still, I'm using them more than a year and they still work fine (bought 4). Saves lots of energy compared to halogen bulbs. Hoping that they really last for tens of thousands hours. Quality of construction seems to be ok. Light is pretty cold as expected. If you don't mind ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZeluisJr on 03/18/2013

It is one of my first purchases on this site. In my country - Brazil - these bulbs are expensive, and as a test, I decided to buy some bulbs of this type. I bought to replace a GU10 50W dichroic and to my surprise: With only 3W he overcame the brightness of the other two are on the same corridor, besides ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTorvisoitin on 02/27/2013

These are bright. I bought two types of LED spotlights and these were the other ones. I installed them to replace halogen lights that were more mood-lights that lights that illuminate the house. And they outshine halogens easily! Sadly I haven't installed these lights in the house we live now, so can'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byVictofer1 on 02/27/2013

Muy buena calidad de luz. Esta muy bien de precio. Su luz es clara. Para utilizar en baños y cocinas. Se calientan, pero es normal por su funcionamiento. Hasta el momento no he visto ninguna. Va a la perfección en los casquillos GU10. Se calienta la bombilla, pero es normal en el funcionamiento ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byimvan on 01/05/2013

Bright white light. Installed all 24 indoor and out door and got alot of good comments grom neighbours. Love them. Recommended No cons at all. DX must eliminate the 1000 characters, DX must eliminate the 1000 characters, DX must eliminate the 1000 characters, DX must eliminate the 1000 characters, DX ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bykevain on 08/08/2012

Perfect lighting for the purpose, I needed a light to have a tight modern interior, for which this just fits the purpose. Design also is good, metallish finish on top, white plastic on connector side. Pins also situated correctly, fitted right in the sockets. None really, only time will tell :-) 3W lights ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjagonlo on 07/04/2012

Neutral white Standard size Small heatsink Narrow beam Chromatric halo Advertised as 6500 ºK but probably 6000 or even 5500 ºK, giving out a very nice neutral white light colour hard to find in many bulbs. But heatsink is maybe too small to dissipate heat out of the inner electronics. Metallic ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bygamusino7 on 01/27/2012

- Build quality is excellent. - Light up correctly. - The lumens are providing something less than a 50 W - halogen bulb. - The installation is equal to that of a classical light bulb. - It has the same dimensions as a standard bulb. -The classic light bulb gives light warm and the light produced by ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byserdec2 on 01/03/2012

Wonderfull , I replace two of 50w lamp for these ones. 6 w instead 100W !! Is very clear light. perfect for me. Easy to install. Hard construction and easily fits into existing light fittings. The light is as advertised - daylight - so it is cold white light. Their brightness appears somewhere 40w hallogen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelomy2010 on 10/22/2011

Well made and easily fits into existing light fittings. The light is as advertised - daylight - so it is cold white light. Their brightness appears somewhere between 35W and 50W hallogen - probably towards the 40-50W range. The beam is tighter than a hallogen as would be expected, but not too bad. I ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections