DX » Community » Reviews » 0.56W Indicator Yellow Light Bulbs for Car Audio System (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStanovljansky on 01/10/2014

Used for Dacia Logan inner switches, instrument table panel and replacement of other identifying elements. Works fine and light is 100% identical to the original. Easy to install, good transport packaging protection, stock availability and delivery terms are decent. Non Very good and cheap replacement bulbs. Even good for other applications as they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygerazzz on 03/20/2013

Five different light bulbs. I will be perfect for the button illumination of the car. They came in a small bag (since and have a small size). All right. Have not yet connected, but visually, all filaments are intact. Perfect for those who have problems with lighting in radio cards. Good product for not much money. none Could not find these light bulbs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGreenJesus on 01/26/2013

Used them to replace bulbs in the switches on a Volvo 960. Works great. You have to re-use the plastic socket that holds the old light bulb, but this is not a problem if you have a couple of pliers and some spare minutes. None experienced yet. It's lightbulb.. what can I say..? Seems durable, didn't break any of the five i used in the installation process.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWatslaw on 11/12/2012

Fits a socket if used to repair buttons backlight in a car. All of five in a pack worked fine. A filament looks like hard fixed - it's good for a shockproof and long life. Legs are perfectly long and made of a soft bending metal, which doesn't get broken although being bent several times. I used tiny scissors to cut legs to a necessary length. Not any.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrinomCZ on 09/05/2012

These bulbs are exactly same size and power as original Ford radios bulbs. I've found them even in several headlamp switches, sometimes as an indicator, sometimes as a backlight. They have a good lifitime and reasonable price. I didn't find any problem, all of these bulbs still live and shine. Bought three bags over time and they disappear realy fast.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvenuz on 12/17/2011

- they are all alive; - good life time; - fit well for Mazda climate control. - not really a con, but it will be great if we can buy these bulbs in different colors. bought this for Mazda Premacy climate control system and they fit just perfectly. tried various bulbs before, good ones are quite expensive ($5.5 for 1piece in local store) and cheap ones ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvenuz on 11/12/2011

- they are all alive; - good life time; - fit well for Mazda climate control. - not really a con, but it will be great if we can buy these bulbs in different colors. bought this for Mazda Premacy climate control system and they fit just perfectly. tried various bulbs before, good ones are quite expensive ($5.5 for 1piece in local store) and cheap ones ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylhdfr on 03/26/2011

just great item tested and worked fine on a lexus is200 99-05. perfect if you still have the lights bulb holder-cover Dimensions of bulb 6mmx3mmx3mm none trully just the thing that you must still have the plastic bulb holder-cover and change the bulbs Perhaps having the EXACT dimensions of the product in the description really good product with low ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections