DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Ports Solar Powered Self-Recharging USB Battery (with Cell Phone Adapters)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzigomar on 08/08/2012

- Excellent!! - Easy to use - BIG capacity: 8 times helicopter 3.7V 240 mAh Lipo full charging! - Very efficient solar panels. - 2 Usb + coaxial outputs. - Good choice of output plugs Output tension selector is on "input" side. Why? The selector is not "safe": the button protrudes from case: you have to check it each time! Do you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydhedbanger on 08/03/2008

This has a great charging solar panel. Most solar chargers I see have a very small solar cell that would take days to charge the battery. The fact that you can close it protects the solar panels when you are not using it. 2 USB ports are the best because almost every thing runs off of USB power. Also the built in LED is very useful at times. This will ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bylittlewouter on 06/14/2008

Easy to use (open it and place in the sun). Good flashlight, very bright. Recharge by ac adaptor. They send me a us ac adaptor, and on the picture is a eurpope adaptor. You don't exactly know what output you have to chose. (4.5 - 9) I did still not managa to reload something. Maybe it's not recharged enought or the amperage to low? The black one is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylittlewouter on 06/14/2008

Easy to use (open it and place in the sun). Good flashlight, very bright. Recharge by ac adaptor. They send me a us ac adaptor, and on the picture is a eurpope adaptor. You don't exactly know what output you have to chose. (4.5 - 9) I did still not managa to reload something. Maybe it's not recharged enought or the amperage to low? The black one is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections