DX » Community » Reviews » SST-90 Smooth Aluminum Reflector (7.3CM-Diameter)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrapidLED on 04/30/2014

This very good and large reflector.I use it with cree MTG leds!It's amazing thrower,light goes very far!Beam is medium narow with stronger center!Reflector is made with tick aluminium and it's heavy!It's leave quality impression!Surface is perfect,without even one scratch!I realy love them and for sure i will make one flashlite with this!Compared this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiver2011 on 10/01/2013

So smooth reflector and give much light with SST-90 One little crach in reflector come from DX. No any method to fix. backneck have about 2mm aluminium next by center hole. 73mm reflector has get quite same type spot than smaller 50mm reflector. I dont know why I need use bigger, if these cant do tighter spot. I was used that spot with SST-90 led + ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlav_3 on 01/14/2013

Throw, and Tons of it. I'm only using this reflector with an xml(an over driven one) but it has more throw than any HID I've ever seen. I can only imagine what it does with a dedomed one. I have lots of land around the house and at 500 ft this lights up anything like daylight. My nearest visible neighbor is at around 1000 ft and I'm afraid he'll complain ... Read more

with cree xml installed very tight spot with cree xml, lots of spill also poor camera, great throw/hotspot usable spill
    0 0
  • posted byNoQueue on 12/23/2012

I got 4 of those. All of them in perfect condition. The beam from SST90 or SST50 LEDs are very nice, round and even. Good choise for long range LED torch, or as extra lights for your car. None. Keep away from the reflector. Let the whole thing stay inside the plastic bag untill you need to use it. Too much handling will cause fingerprints, dust and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanuragwap on 10/08/2012

Really tight beam and a large spill. Easy to scratch, fingerprint and dust magnet. SMO reflector means slightest misalignment is going to show up as beam artifacts. I use this with the LEDEngin 10W deep red LED. The hotspot is not totally smooth (as LEDEngin has 4 dies) but quite acceptable. (I had to machine the bottom of the reflector to do this.)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBZW22 on 08/15/2012

Measured at 73mm as stated, works well with a Cree XML. Hotspot is about twice as bright as a Trustfire X9 (modded with the 2.8A 7135 driver DX sells) from an XML U2 LED ( the Trustfire uses a ~55mm reflector and T6 ). A couple of very slight defects in the finish however they are too small to be noticeable in the beam. Price could be better, however ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections