DX » Community » Reviews » SST-90 Smooth Aluminum Reflector (7.3CM-Diameter)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlav_3 on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Throw, and Tons of it. I'm only using this reflector with an xml(an over driven one) but it has more throw than any HID I've ever seen. I can only imagine what it does with a dedomed one. I have lots of land around the house and at 500 ft this lights up anythi... Read more

with cree xml installed very tight spot with cree xml, lots of spill also poor camera, great throw/hotspot usable spill
    0 0
  • posted byNoQueue on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I got 4 of those. All of them in perfect condition. The beam from SST90 or SST50 LEDs are very nice, round and even. Good choise for long range LED torch, or as extra lights for your car. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Keep away from the reflector. Let the whole thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanuragwap on 10/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really tight beam and a large spill. Cons:Easy to scratch, fingerprint and dust magnet. SMO reflector means slightest misalignment is going to show up as beam artifacts. OtherThoughts:I use this with the LEDEngin 10W deep red LED. The hotspot is not totally smooth (as L... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBZW22 on 08/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Measured at 73mm as stated, works well with a Cree XML. Hotspot is about twice as bright as a Trustfire X9 (modded with the 2.8A 7135 driver DX sells) from an XML U2 LED ( the Trustfire uses a ~55mm reflector and T6 ). Cons:A couple of very slight defects in t... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections