DX » Community » Reviews » SST-50 Smooth Aluminum Reflector (5.1CM-Diameter)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycmos3 on 12/09/2013

Exactly sized as desribed and refletor is highly polished for excellent illumination. High quality aluminium with good thermal conductivity for high power LED's. This unit has a fair bit of additional aluminium which allows it to be shaped to fit various housings. No threading at rear to accomodate screw in LED units. Shaping of this unit on a lathe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiver2011 on 10/01/2013

Give same type spot that bigger 73mm on 2m on smaller size. Smaller back neck that bigger version Hard fix with led emiter, no ready fixing methods. Smaller reflector to DIY regular lamp replacement projects. I dont use that yet, becouse bigger it's fittend in diving canister. Who need small reflector with SST-90. Not best of possible, but without reflector ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomega777 on 05/30/2013

its a reflector, its made from stock aluminium which makes it a really good heat sink while making it very tough i bought it to upgrade my rechargeable maglite the top lip is too tall o fit the mag light so i had to carefully cut it down, luckily its a low grade aluminium so this was quite easy, the reflective suface isnt polished aluminium its some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomega777 on 05/20/2013

reflector is very well polished, perfectly shaped and all dimensions match made with low grade aluminium which isn't a bad thing, its not a load bearing component and this makes it easier to shape and modify if it doesn't fit how you want it to slightly to tall to fit my d-cell maglite but this isn't a fault with the product and can be easily modified ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byileonex on 09/06/2012

+Excellent reflective surface; +Thick Aluminum; +Works with Cree XM-L leds; +Good dimensions; This reflector is not meant for Cree XM-L leds and the bottom is large diameter.This makes mounting the LED harder and using very thin wires is needed,because there's no much space for wires between the LED and the reflector. I use it coupled with Cree XM-L ... Read more

Smooth Aluminum Reflector (5.1CM-Diameter) Smooth Aluminum Reflector (5.1CM-Diameter) with XM-L T6
    3 0
  • posted byMStee on 04/23/2012

I purchased two of them and both have a smooth, highly reflective finish with no visible imperfections. It slides perfectly into the head of a 2D Maglite with about 0.5 mm of play. Unfortunately, the lip at the top of the reflector is too tall for the Maglite. With the original plastic Mag lens in place, the threads won't grab so it can't be tightened ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections