DX » Community » Reviews » SST-50 Smooth Aluminum Reflector (5.1CM-Diameter)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycmos3 on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Exactly sized as desribed and refletor is highly polished for excellent illumination. High quality aluminium with good thermal conductivity for high power LED's. This unit has a fair bit of additional aluminium which allows it to be shaped to fit various housing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomega777 on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:its a reflector, its made from stock aluminium which makes it a really good heat sink while making it very tough Cons:i bought it to upgrade my rechargeable maglite the top lip is too tall o fit the mag light so i had to carefully cut it down, luckily its a lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomega777 on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:reflector is very well polished, perfectly shaped and all dimensions match made with low grade aluminium which isn't a bad thing, its not a load bearing component and this makes it easier to shape and modify if it doesn't fit how you want it to Cons:slightly to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byileonex on 09/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+Excellent reflective surface; +Thick Aluminum; +Works with Cree XM-L leds; +Good dimensions; Cons:This reflector is not meant for Cree XM-L leds and the bottom is large diameter.This makes mounting the LED harder and using very thin wires is needed,because th... Read more

Smooth Aluminum Reflector (5.1CM-Diameter) Smooth Aluminum Reflector (5.1CM-Diameter) with XM-L T6
    3 0
  • posted byMStee on 04/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I purchased two of them and both have a smooth, highly reflective finish with no visible imperfections. It slides perfectly into the head of a 2D Maglite with about 0.5 mm of play. Cons:Unfortunately, the lip at the top of the reflector is too tall for the Maglite. With t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections