- IT WORKS!
- Makes file transfer faster (I have two times faster)
For example, if I open a folder with images on external HDD, I do not have to wait so much for previews
- Can be plugged in and be left in the computer - Impossible to find a driver on CD (thanks for help in comments)
- Consumes energy even when USB cable is not plugged in, becomes ... Read more
This is a great device for laptops not having USB 3.o port to get faster speed in data transmission from/to storage devices.
This is a light and compact device at an affordable price.
The build seems OK. - Cannot be firmly fitted in its slot, but this is a constarint of this connector type. I have finally used some silicone 2-compound, synthetic resin-... Read more
This unit is fast. copying 12.2GB in 50 seconds on to my external usb3 drive. Also my 4GB flashdrive is faster. I have copyed a 501 MB file on to my flashdrive in 1:15 vs 1:24 on USB2 and copyed it back in 42s vs 1:05
It installed fine on my Windows 7 system. the supplyed drivers seem to work but i updated to the new driver before testing. If the drivers ... Read more
- Works great with my external HDD. - Nice transfer speed. - Very compact. - It 'almost' hides in my card slot. Well, as I see, there aren't strict regulations for expresscard slot dimensions. in my HP there is about 1cm of the card outside. Hmm... my card actually broke. Sth 'bad' happened to power providing unit, so I have no power on the usb port ... Read more
Fits in the express card slot with NOTHING protruding (do get a stablizer however). Fast. With the drivers installed it just works with Win7. USB2 and USB3 devices work great. It's hard to remove the cable w/o removing the adapter, but that's a function of the fact that there's no external socket. It gets warm/hot in use. Without a stabilizer it wiggles,... Read more
-Card works fine though the usb3 socket seems a bit tiny.
-21 seconds to send a 1gb file to a generic USB3 enclosure for esata HDD. (52 sec on USB2, 180sec with usb3 bad driver) -Driver cd is impossible to read whatever the cdrom player involved.
-No information leaflet and the box doesn t even mention usb3 express cards on the backside summary.
Many ... Read more
- Slim and compact
- Fit perfectly into the express card slot
- Comes with both 32 and 64-bit driver for Windows OS
- Compatible with Windows 7 - Did not specific which driver to install from CD.
(Choose the "FL100 USB3.0" from the CD)
- Does not provide driver update.
- No Mac or Linux driver support
- No 34mm To 54mm converter Get the latest ... Read more
- Works fine - Doesn't protrude from side of laptop - Wiggles around a bit in a 54mm slot (you can use a stabilizer to prevent this) - Hassle to find up to date drivers - Can be a tight squeeze if there's an adjacent slot occupied - No Mac or Linux support yet As long as you've got the recent WHQL drivers, this should work fine on 32-bit or 64-bit Windows.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.