Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDzekers on 09/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- IT WORKS! - Makes file transfer faster (I have two times faster) For example, if I open a folder with images on external HDD, I do not have to wait so much for previews - Slim - Can be plugged in and be left in the computer Cons:- Impossible to find a driver... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytofalvip on 06/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great device for laptops not having USB 3.o port to get faster speed in data transmission from/to storage devices. This is a light and compact device at an affordable price. The build seems OK. Cons:- Cannot be firmly fitted in its slot, but this is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjjziets on 09/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This unit is fast. copying 12.2GB in 50 seconds on to my external usb3 drive. Also my 4GB flashdrive is faster. I have copyed a 501 MB file on to my flashdrive in 1:15 vs 1:24 on USB2 and copyed it back in 42s vs 1:05 It installed fine on my Windows 7 system. the supplyed... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrangnel on 08/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works great with my external HDD. - Nice transfer speed. - Very compact. Cons:- It 'almost' hides in my card slot. Well, as I see, there aren't strict regulations for expresscard slot dimensions. in my HP there is about 1cm of the card outside. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBStrauss3 on 08/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits in the express card slot with NOTHING protruding (do get a stablizer however). Fast. With the drivers installed it just works with Win7. USB2 and USB3 devices work great. Cons:It's hard to remove the cable w/o removing the adapter, but that's a function o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymcgyver75 on 06/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Card works fine though the usb3 socket seems a bit tiny. -21 seconds to send a 1gb file to a generic USB3 enclosure for esata HDD. (52 sec on USB2, 180sec with usb3 bad driver) Cons:-Driver cd is impossible to read whatever the cdrom player involved. -No inform... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxeohub on 05/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Slim and compact - Fit perfectly into the express card slot - Comes with both 32 and 64-bit driver for Windows OS - Compatible with Windows 7 Cons:- Did not specific which driver to install from CD. (Choose the "FL100 USB3.0" from the CD) - Does not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byh34th on 01/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Works fine - Doesn't protrude from side of laptop Cons:- Wiggles around a bit in a 54mm slot (you can use a stabilizer to prevent this) - Hassle to find up to date drivers - Can be a tight squeeze if there's an adjacent slot occupied - No Mac or Linux support... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections