DX » Community » Reviews » Wooden IQ Enhancer - Makes 100 Puzzle Shapes (Set of 4 Pieces)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLLCoolJack on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Natural material, well cut shapes, good for any age above 7. The shapes are both easy to guess and a good number of them so challenging that you would be fascinated at that way this product enhances your mind. Cons:None really; maybe the package should be a li... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomerarbel on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i bought it for my nephew one month ago, and i still play with it. the quality of the parts is very good, you get a prospect with 100 shapes to build from easy to very difficult. every guest we had spend hours with this game. also it makes you thing out of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydenistest on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is not just one puzzle for 5 minutes but a game when you can play time after time. You can spend a time trying to solve it by yourself or with a child. Package looks good. It could be a good gift. Cons:Its angels is not absolutely correct so the shapes a wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJosect on 03/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very good game to improve your mental skills. It is a game with 4 pieces that you have to go by different ways. This is made ??of wood and instructions for game development. The box that contains it is perfect for a gift for a friend. It is also a game... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvarogmj on 08/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very fun, as soon as I explained to my family what it was supposed to be, almost everybody wanted to play with it! from my 16 years old brother to my 63 years old dad! Cons:One of the pieces was not perfectly cut, had some border that prevented it to fit with th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeiss on 06/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Made of natural wood. Comes with very compact box. Relatively cheap when comparing with other sources. Enough different shapes and challenges to fill your spare time Cons:Very expensive for piece of wood and paper manual but I guess it is the idea and manual con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjardal on 10/10/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ very interesting, how many figures are possible to make from 4 cubes + it really make you brain stronger + In Germany it is sell for 9,95 Euro Cons:- each cube has different depth - finish is average, but very good for chinese product OtherThoughts:You can make some f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakg7091 on 08/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The finish on this set is awesome. You won't believe it is a chinese product. The packaging is soooooooo nice that it is even gift worthy. These are good for being able to think out of the box and design new shapes. Children will simply love these. The quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydappaadai on 05/31/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great gift compared to other IQ teaser where you only have find the solution once. This gives you a lot more to do. Well, it's wood so it wont break easily. Doesn't take much space. Cons:The box looks cheap and cheesy :) Instructions are not top notch but this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniamor94 on 12/26/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good little game Cons:Not sure it will Enhance your IQ, but still a good training OtherThoughts:Pieces of wood have a good build quality Bottomline:. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections