DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered Dual USB Adapter/Charger for Ipod (DC 12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
žema kaina
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGarunas on 09/26/2014

Privalumai: 2u USB lizdai. 0,5mA ir 1mA krovimas vienu metu. Trūkumai: per ryškus led apšvietimas. Tamsiu paros metu per ryškiai šviečia. Kartais dingsta el. kontaktas. Read more

Impression:žema kaina;

0 0 0

• posted bystephenpstanley on 07/09/2014

This is a neat little package, fits snugly into the in-car cigarette socket with only a small part of it extending from your dash (unlike some of the other adapters I have used) The spec says that it is a 12v/2.1A power rating which means that it should be capable of delivering 25w. The genuine Apple-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymayahadas on 06/22/2014

Able to charge both a car DVR and a smartphone 1. Does not plug in well into the lighter socket. Sometimes there is no contact and it needs to be pushed harder into the lighter socket to operate. 2. Sometime the smartphone charge is not stable (charging indicator on the phone flickers). It didn't happen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJSneller on 06/10/2014

this is a really nice and handy Cigarette Charger. I've used it to charge my Galaxy S2 in my car while using navigation. It can charge 2 devices at once, has a nice LED indication while operating and seems to do it's job very well. Descent build. It happened once or twice that my Galaxy S2 was consuming ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAl3xmusic on 06/09/2014

It is cheap, easy to use, weighs very little, It's small and well built, and is able to use 2 devices. Blue light indication is useful. It is a little Short, and in my car I have to put it to the bottom of the cigarette lighter, but I solve it. Blue led light is very cool but I think is too bright if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoizefreak on 06/07/2014

that charger do his work - looks built well, have blue light indication of having voltage on device - very nice the item looks biuld very well and do his work without some problems. im very glad i bought this one because similar dual charged on my country costs at least 10-15 dollars. the price is surely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadkom on 06/02/2014

good item good quality nice look blue light good price nothing only dual, sometimes is needed more than 2 usb in Slovakia it cost about 10$, so perfect price None yet. Maybe just the blue light is too bright and can be a bit inconvenient in certain situations, it would be nice if there was an option ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShrizt on 05/29/2014

It's very well build case, with two full size USB connectors, which are good located on the top. Size is very small, design is good. It's bloody cheap and powerfull. It really can power up such staff as IPAD. It have protection on overload/overheat. It can't give you really 2 output with 2+1 A total ... Read more

inside the charger 1 inside #2

0 0 1

• posted byfree1981 on 05/28/2014

Cheap Works Very handy to have 2 connectors It's a very useful product Simple, easy to use. None yet. Maybe just the blue light is too bright and can be a bit inconvenient in certain situations, it would be nice if there was an option to disable the blue light. Very good product, I recommend to everyone!... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bythiagogl on 05/22/2014

Still working. Dont look line cheap part. Fair price. Good design. I like the product. Looks good. At least didn't burned out at first plugin as other I have bought. I use a lot and my friends is asking where I be bought it. Dont charge fast as other i had, but better than Dunning out of battery. Led ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections