DX » Community » Reviews » Hamburger Style USB Rechargeable Speaker for MP3/MP4/PC/Cell Phone
  • 5 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemsyr on 06/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Unexpected clear and loud sound for its size!!! Small and lightweight. When it is extended it performs better. Two switch positions of operation. Cons:It can be disassembled easily after small fall-downs. When it is extended the above part can be easily taken out. Not m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygbelveder on 11/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I received a package from China a couple of hours ago and I can say that I am very impressed, the sound is pretty OK, i would give five stars for quality, but i don't know how much is battery life. Cons:let's say that cons are the thickness of the cable of 3,5mm... Read more

3 0
  • posted byLinoslav on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sound is pretty loud for a tiny mini speaker, it's heavy and bulky for this sort of device. It's even louder than my Samsung mobile device. Pretty easy to use, almost instant learning curve. Great little hook for carying device always with you (but not on your car keys, s... Read more

Mini speaker 1 Package Mini speaker 2
    3 0
  • posted bytinymouse on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small and easy to carry. The sound is good. Cons:The documentation could be better. If I hadn't read the other reviews I wouldn't have known that you were supposed to charge it with the USB drive. I had a similar sized speaker when I was living in the US that it didn't... Read more

3 0
  • posted bygemini66 on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:low cost, compact size, good sound quality, cool look, and quite easy to use without any user guide. Cons:the 3.5mm cable quite short, need extension if you need to place it further away from the source. no volume control built in. OtherThoughts:just get it if you need an... Read more

4 1
  • posted byAvDDX on 11/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice and small and cheap. Easy to use and the sound is quite good. It plays for a day almost two before it needs charging. It’s pocket size and you can take it anywhere if you want. Cons:The wires are very short; I needed an extension for using at the office f... Read more

2 0
  • posted byzauberinmeb on 10/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its very handy and useful, its small and fits everywhere. I like it that you can make it even smaller when you carry it around and open it when you use it. Cons:The quality could be a bit better for the price. After a while I could not close mine any more. Som... Read more

2 1
  • posted byJmjam on 06/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- nice and sturdy, low chance of breaking if dropped - Nice leds to indicate when it's on and charging - Speaker is loud - Rechargeable - small and portable Cons:- Occasional noise cracks when fiddling with the speaker as it plays - bass is quite dull - when loudness is c... Read more

Speaker and Charger Mini Speaker Mini Hamburger Speaker
    2 0
  • posted byforozco on 06/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:easy to transport and use, strong shape, should will work for a long time. Sound is good for the size, not amazing, just good. Cons:There is not volume control, only two positions, but you can regulate it from the source, so, not big thing. The plug can be longe... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycri15 on 05/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's awesome!! Very simple to use, plug-play, 3,5 mm jack for every mp3 player. The sound it's amazing, I did not expect! The volume is hight and you can enlarge the case to increase the bass. You can reloaded the battery with usb connection. I'm not heard the different... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections