Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byForeshadower on 10/16/2012

Good materials, and very easy to use. it seems very durable. comes with protective stickers so your phone doesn't get scratched against the metal (these are optional to use). Very well packed with two units inside. Maybe it should be a little bit wider for when you have the phone in a vertical position, but that's not really a problem for 4" screen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjpety on 10/13/2011

- Worth the money - It is small - There is two of it in the package - It is stable, with weighty touchscreen phone - The package contains small anti-slip pads, that can be glued to holders' bottom. - Many type of phones (or maybe tablets) are fits in - You can use your phone as a standing clock in this holder, if it has this kind of screensaver application.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilkshadow on 06/03/2011

Good looking. Great build quality. Comes in a pair so can be used with 2 phones or a small tablet. I can't think of any really. It came with stick on rubber pads (as pictured), however I can't figure out where to stick the thin ones. Using both at once, this holds up a 7" tablet as well. It looks good and they even have cute little faces if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpoot on 02/23/2011

These little things look great. The metal used is of very hight quality and has a nice matte black colour. My phone doesn't fall off when vibrating. Oh so very cheap. These would easily sell for $9.99-$14.99 in any mobile phone hut. These can only hold thin phones. So you should be fine if you own an iPhone, some Sony Ericssons (G502 etc). I would love ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections