DX » Community » Reviews » ISDB-T Digital TV Receiver USB Dongle with IR Remote Controller + Antenna
Customer’s impression:
Ótimo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhatuss on 09/22/2014

Demorou mais chegou, foi mais de 60 dias pra chegar na minha residencia mais valeu apena, um ótima aparelho que pega todos os canais conforme sua localidade, fácil de instalar e pega perfeito, basta colocar em um local que de cobertura e pronto, aqui Pegou Rede Globo,Record,Banda,SBT e outras. Read more

Impression:Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted bytiagotpc on 05/07/2013

Item Works for all Brazil channels including digital channels. It gets Cultura, globo, record, redetv, bandeirantes, MTV and other channels. I use in my laptop in São Paulo city and countryside and Works fine. It gets TOO HOT ! Seems that is going to explode or melt down... but in the end of the ... Read more

2 0 2

• posted byHgshgs on 03/25/2013

Great ISDB-T and RTL SDR dongle. You can watch digital tv and capture lots of radio frequencies with this dongle and a computer. It comes with Blaze HD TV PVR. It is a one seg receiver and I can watch all major TV channels in Brazil. You should get a better antenna. The one included is cr*p. There are ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byromarioweb on 10/29/2012

It's a great product! good price, is easy to install! is compatible with Windows 7! It is possible to record the program on the computer and has remote! It is an excellent product, works perfectly. quality is not full hd but possible and watch all channels open with average quality. I live in Brazil ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypcesario on 03/27/2012

-Good quality. -Good software. -Great for watching DigitalTV in Argentina. -Very cheap compared to the ones that i can get in my country. -In my opinion, the channel selection is very very slow, it can take up to3 seconds to change from one channel to another. -Signal reception is not so god, but enough.... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bylkawakita on 08/12/2011

Easy to install. Just put the CD, install drivers and software and plug the thing into your USB port. Really works. Got 12 channels here at home, where I tried with an old stand alone receiver and got no channels. Had to grab the laptop and put it near the window to find any channels. Seems that the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHugoFioravante on 08/05/2011

Works for: - 1 seg receiver - FM receiver (not list in the overview) Funciona para - Receptor 1-seg - Receptor FM (não listado no anúncio) - Big (don't fits in the back of my desktop with another USB hardwares) - 1 seg (320x240) have a ugly image. - Grande (não coube atrás do meu ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byfabricioz on 02/14/2011

EN: - It works. - Comes with an antenna. - Comes with a OEM full version of Blaze DTV 6.0 player software. PT-BR: - Funciona no Brasil. Pega todos os canais normais (Band, SBT, Record, Record News, MTV, Rede TV, etc), a quantidade varia com a qualidade do sinal na sua região. - Vem com antena. - Vem ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjmartinssena on 11/18/2010

Recebi o receptor ontem e no Rio de Janeiro consegui captar 6 canais, com a antena que acompanha o produto, dentro de uma sala fechada. Ainda não testei externamente, mas imagino que mais alguns canais aparecerão. A qualidade da imagem está dentro do esperado, similar a receptores de carro ... Read more

3 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections