DX » Community » Reviews » ISDB-T Digital TV Receiver USB Dongle with IR Remote Controller + Antenna
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great RTL SDR and ISDB dongle

posted by Hgshgs on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Great ISDB-T and RTL SDR dongle. You can watch digital tv and capture lots of radio frequencies with this dongle and a computer. It comes with Blaze HD TV PVR. It is a one seg receiver and I can watch all major TV channels in Brazil.

Cons:

You should get a better antenna. The one included is cr*p. There are better ones listed on DX.

OtherThoughts:

SDR is an interesting thing. I´m new to it, but just the fact that you can use it as a radio scanner and listen to VHF, aviation, police, amateur radio, etc. It´s just amazing. You can use it with any Android device and turn it into a complete radio scanner. I use it with SDR Touch from Play Store.

Bottomline:

It´s so cheap and useful that you can´t regret buying one of those. You can watch digital TV (ISDB-T) with your notebook or listen to FM, VHF and UHF radios. Amazing device.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections