DX » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 Component Video Cable for Wii / XBox / PS3 / PS2
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGustavolgc on 08/16/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:O cabo apresenta uma qualidade exepcional. Os plugs são muito bem feitos. Testado com o Playstation 2. Cons:A embalagem é diferente da apresentada no anúncio, o que causa uma certa confusão. Confusão esta sanada depois de analisar as fotos e compa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclaire333 on 07/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great video output for all the consoles I have tried (PS2, PS3, and Xbox 360). Output quality can be comparable to expensive original manufacture cables. Makes a good replacement if you lost your cable or just want higher quality output than original composite... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeedeiro on 06/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works on Wii and PS2 togheter, but with restriction. The quality of this cable is very good. Funciona com o playstation2 e Wii juntos, mas com algumas restriçoes. Cons:In my case i can not connect wii and ps2 at once. Ps2 is fine but wii havent sound, so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJockel on 03/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*nice picture quality on my wii, xbox360 and ps2 *looks really well-built *no need to swap cables anymore *in theory* Cons:*mayor problem: you can not connect all consoles at once. at least it is impossible for me; i dont know if this is the product's fault in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEnnaN on 03/09/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Whenever you have more then 1 console, you have to have enough different inputs, or something like this. One can easily hook up several consoles, as i did a Wii and a PlayStation2. The component output is better quality then the standard cable my PlayStation 2 has theoret... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueGuerilla on 03/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works well. Does what it is supposed to do. The picture quality when using with a Microsoft Xbox 360 is good. Cons:Could be a bit cheaper. OtherThoughts:One less cable that I have to swap from television to television when I shift my Microsoft Xbox 360 and the N... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytgc_9012 on 01/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This cable is very useful if you own 3 consoles. It's also very cheap. Cons:If I connect al 3 consoles, I can't hear any sound. So if I want to play on my Wii, I have to unplug my PS2 to hear any sound. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Excellent except for the sound issues. Read more

0 0
  • posted byWebviggo on 11/14/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great on my PS2 Cons:Can recommend this product OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Buy it now Read more

0 0
  • posted bygromenauer on 10/29/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works great with Wii and PS2 in a Panasonic Plasma 42' TV, with excellent image definition too, well this two consoles not support much resolution, but i hope to try soon with a xbox360 an sure that was great too. Cons:I miss a switch to change from one console to the o... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections