DX » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 Component Video Cable for Wii / XBox / PS3 / PS2
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGustavolgc on 08/16/2008

O cabo apresenta uma qualidade exepcional. Os plugs são muito bem feitos. Testado com o Playstation 2. A embalagem é diferente da apresentada no anúncio, o que causa uma certa confusão. Confusão esta sanada depois de analisar as fotos e comparar com o anûncio. Além de toda a qualidade, o cabo é imenso. Muito comprido ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclaire333 on 07/10/2008

Great video output for all the consoles I have tried (PS2, PS3, and Xbox 360). Output quality can be comparable to expensive original manufacture cables. Makes a good replacement if you lost your cable or just want higher quality output than original composite cables. Wires look cheaper than original manufacture cables. Price is not that great compared ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeedeiro on 06/19/2008

Works on Wii and PS2 togheter, but with restriction. The quality of this cable is very good. Funciona com o playstation2 e Wii juntos, mas com algumas restriçoes. In my case i can not connect wii and ps2 at once. Ps2 is fine but wii havent sound, so i need to disconect cable from ps2. No meu caso, eu nao posso conectar o wii e o ps2 ao mesmo tempo.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJockel on 03/22/2008

*nice picture quality on my wii, xbox360 and ps2 *looks really well-built *no need to swap cables anymore *in theory* *mayor problem: you can not connect all consoles at once. at least it is impossible for me; i dont know if this is the product's fault in general. let me go into detail: if i plug the cable into the tv and one console; everything works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEnnaN on 03/09/2008

Whenever you have more then 1 console, you have to have enough different inputs, or something like this. One can easily hook up several consoles, as i did a Wii and a PlayStation2. The component output is better quality then the standard cable my PlayStation 2 has theoretically, but i haven't had the oppurtunity to test this (see other thoughts). The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueGuerilla on 03/04/2008

Works well. Does what it is supposed to do. The picture quality when using with a Microsoft Xbox 360 is good. Could be a bit cheaper. One less cable that I have to swap from television to television when I shift my Microsoft Xbox 360 and the Nintendo Wii around the house. Came in a different box than the one pictured on the page. I haven't tried it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytgc_9012 on 01/08/2008

This cable is very useful if you own 3 consoles. It's also very cheap. If I connect al 3 consoles, I can't hear any sound. So if I want to play on my Wii, I have to unplug my PS2 to hear any sound. Excellent except for the sound issues. Read more

0 0
  • posted byWebviggo on 11/14/2007

Works great on my PS2 Can recommend this product Buy it now Read more

0 0
  • posted bygromenauer on 10/29/2007

Works great with Wii and PS2 in a Panasonic Plasma 42' TV, with excellent image definition too, well this two consoles not support much resolution, but i hope to try soon with a xbox360 an sure that was great too. I miss a switch to change from one console to the other, and it doesn't work with the first xbox, but they are not cons at all. An advice ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections